This Day in Rory History 15 April

I wanna cause no trouble, no fuss, no fight. But look out man you know this is Saturday night

On this date in Rory history 4/15...

Postby roryfan » 15 Apr 2011, 10:56

4/15/1970 London GB BBC-Studios Raven`s R&B
4/15/1971 London GB BBC-Studios Black Show
4/15/1973 Los Angeles USA Long Beach Arena Deep Purple/Fleetwood Mac
4/15/1975 Guildford GB Civic Hall
4/15/1978 Bridlington GB Spa Royal Hall
4/15/1980 Galway IRL
4/15/1982 Berlin D Metropol
User avatar
roryfan
 
Posts: 1244
Joined: 07 Mar 2010, 02:45
Location: Sanatoga, PA USA

Re: On this date in Rory history 4/15...

Postby roryfan » 15 Apr 2012, 14:32

No new dates to report
Were you there? Have any stories? Any new information?
4/15/1970 London GB BBC-Studios Raven`s R&B
4/15/1971 London GB BBC-Studios Black Show
4/15/1973 Los Angeles,CA USA Long Beach Arena w/Deep Purple/Fleetwood Mac
4/15/1975 Guildford GB Civic Hall
4/15/1978 Bridlington GB Spa Royal Hall
4/15/1980 Galway IRL
4/15/1982 Berlin D Metropol
john g http://www.roryon.com
http://www.petitiononline.com/RoryCork/petition.html
User avatar
roryfan
 
Posts: 1244
Joined: 07 Mar 2010, 02:45
Location: Sanatoga, PA USA

Re: On this date in Rory history 4/15...

Postby BIBI » 15 Apr 2012, 15:08

Today exactly 32 years ago!

15th April 1980 - Galway/Ireland: Gerry McAvoy and Ted McKenna Interviewed in 1980

http://www.roryon.com/gerry185.html

Best regards from Brussels,
Bibi
BIBI
 
Posts: 317
Joined: 22 Jun 2011, 00:57

This Day in Rory History 15 April

Postby RobertaSparrow » 17 Apr 2016, 16:10

On this date in Rory history: April 15
Were you there? Have any stories? Any new information?

4/15/1970 London GB BBC-Studios Raven`s R&B
4/15/1971 London GB BBC-Studios Black Show
4/15/1973 Los Angeles, CA USA Long Beach Arena Deep Purple/Fleetwood Mac
4/15/1975 Guildford GB Civic Hall
4/15/1978 Bridlington GB Spa Royal Hall
4/15/1980 Galway IRL
4/15/1982 Berlin D Metropol

john g http://www.roryon.com
http://www.rorygallagherairport.com/
http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/rory ... alloffame/
User avatar
RobertaSparrow
 
Posts: 3558
Joined: 04 May 2012, 23:13
Location: Oregon

Re: This Day in Rory History 15 April

Postby RobertaSparrow » 18 Apr 2017, 06:49

15 April, 2017, No new information to report at this time.

RobertaSparrow wrote:On this date in Rory history: April 15
Were you there? Have any stories? Any new information?

4/15/1970 London GB BBC-Studios Raven`s R&B
4/15/1971 London GB BBC-Studios Black Show
4/15/1973 Los Angeles, CA USA Long Beach Arena Deep Purple/Fleetwood Mac
4/15/1975 Guildford GB Civic Hall
4/15/1978 Bridlington GB Spa Royal Hall
4/15/1980 Galway IRL
4/15/1982 Berlin D Metropol

john g http://www.roryon.com
http://www.rorygallagherairport.com/
http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/rory ... alloffame/
User avatar
RobertaSparrow
 
Posts: 3558
Joined: 04 May 2012, 23:13
Location: Oregon

Re: This Day in Rory History 15 April

Postby RobertaSparrow » 22 Apr 2018, 18:23

15 April 2018, no new information to report at this time

RobertaSparrow wrote:15 April, 2017, No new information to report at this time.

RobertaSparrow wrote:On this date in Rory history: April 15
Were you there? Have any stories? Any new information?

4/15/1970 London GB BBC-Studios Raven`s R&B
4/15/1971 London GB BBC-Studios Black Show
4/15/1973 Los Angeles, CA USA Long Beach Arena Deep Purple/Fleetwood Mac
4/15/1975 Guildford GB Civic Hall
4/15/1978 Bridlington GB Spa Royal Hall
4/15/1980 Galway IRL
4/15/1982 Berlin D Metropol

john g http://www.roryon.com
http://www.rorygallagherairport.com/
http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/rory ... alloffame/
User avatar
RobertaSparrow
 
Posts: 3558
Joined: 04 May 2012, 23:13
Location: Oregon

Re: This Day in Rory History 15 April

Postby RobertaSparrow » 24 Apr 2019, 22:55

RobertaSparrow wrote:15 April 2019, no new information to report at this time

RobertaSparrow wrote:15 April, 2017, No new information to report at this time.

RobertaSparrow wrote:On this date in Rory history: April 15
Were you there? Have any stories? Any new information?

4/15/1970 London GB BBC-Studios Raven`s R&B
4/15/1971 London GB BBC-Studios Black Show
4/15/1973 Los Angeles, CA USA Long Beach Arena Deep Purple/Fleetwood Mac
4/15/1975 Guildford GB Civic Hall
4/15/1978 Bridlington GB Spa Royal Hall
4/15/1980 Galway IRL
4/15/1982 Berlin D Metropol

john g http://www.roryon.com
http://www.rorygallagherairport.com/
http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/rory ... alloffame/
User avatar
RobertaSparrow
 
Posts: 3558
Joined: 04 May 2012, 23:13
Location: Oregon


Return to This Day in Rory Gallagher History

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests