RORY GALLAGHER 21st Annual Tribute in Holland 2019

What's Going On ~ Rory Gallagher Tributes ~ Festivals ~ Rory Exhibitions ~ Band Gigs

RORY GALLAGHER 21st Annual Tribute in Holland 2019

Postby Jay Jay » 26 Feb 2019, 13:06

This weekend coming up the 1st & 2nd March (Rory's 'Birthday) is the holding of the Annual Rory Gallagher tribute in Wijk aan Zee Holland

Details here https://www.facebook.com/Rory-Gallagher ... 401033385/
http://www.rorygallagher.nl

Rock On for Rory
Slainte Jay Jay
Jay Jay

Re: RORY GALLAGHER 21st Annual Tribute in Holland 2019

Postby Wendyann » 05 Mar 2019, 21:12

This was my first time at this festival & boy, did I have a fantastic time! Loved seeing the Rory family, thoroughly enjoyed the music & the exhibition of Rory gear/guitars was amazing. The venue was great (even if they did run out of Murphys!) No hitches over the weekend. The after party was a blast too. Already planning to go again next year.
Wendyann

Postby Jay Jay » 06 Mar 2019, 22:50

Wendyann wrote:This was my first time at this festival & boy, did I have a fantastic time! Loved seeing the Rory family, thoroughly enjoyed the music & the exhibition of Rory gear/guitars was amazing. The venue was great (even if they did run out of Murphys!) No hitches over the weekend. The after party was a blast too. Already planning to go again next year.

Wasn't it just Wendy another fantastic Waz .. Celebrating our beloved Rory's life and music on his birthday was something special..
All the bands & single artists were absolutely fab with their own interpretations of RG's music. We even had a band from Holland singing Rory songs in Dutch.
Thanks a million to all the organisers Paul, Linda, Jan, Theo, Anya and many more, for putting on once again a magnificent 21st RG Fest & tribute for Rory :)

Rock On for Rory
Slainte Jay Jay
Jay Jay

Postby Edged in Blue » 07 Mar 2019, 14:52

My feet have finally touched the ground after a fabulous weekend in Wijk aan Zee at The 21st Rory Gallagher Tribute celebrating Rory's 71st Birthday..
Thank you to the organisers who did an awesome job. The Musicians were superb played there hearts out and Rory would be So So proud. The Rory Family & Friends were all so friendly and the love around the gigs was breathtaking. Cannot wait for next year,bring it on. Until we meet again take care and keep Rockin for Rory :)
Edged in Blue

Return to RORY GALLAGHER ~ Tributes ~ Festivals ~ Exhibitions ~ Band Gigs