Birthday greetings

Congrats, birthdays wishes put here.

Birthday greetings

Postby jimmcc » 02 Aug 2010, 15:19

A happy birthday to you Rick and lots more to follow.As Ive said in a previous post,Birthdays are good for you,the more you have the longer you live.So heres to another 50 odd birthdays
jimmcc

Re: Birthday greetings

Postby rablove » 02 Aug 2010, 15:49

I'll second that.....Happy birthday Rick.

Monty....you are a top man for the Birthday reminders :D ...who needs a diary when you've got Jim...
rablove

Postby groundhog » 02 Aug 2010, 17:03

All the Best from me to Rick,stay the way you are(too late to change now)

Cheers...Kenny

Ps how does Monty know all the Birthdays :roll:
groundhog

Postby asdesas » 02 Aug 2010, 17:18

Happy birthday!!! Hope it's a great day for you.
asdesas

Location: Los Angeles by way of Fullerton CA (where Rory's Strat was born!)

Postby Jukka » 02 Aug 2010, 17:45

yep, happy birthday RIck !

cheers, Jukka
Jukka

Postby Rick K » 03 Aug 2010, 01:13

Hey......Thanks guys.......another year gone by in about 6 months it seems like. To still be kickin` is a good thing.

I just came back from eating a good steak dinner with my wife, my mother, and my father. We were celebrating my 54th and my Dad`s 80th. His birthday was two days ago. He took 13 of us out for his birthday, so I took us 4 out for mine. I`m lucky that my parents only live about 3 miles from me. My two kids are downtown at the 150th annual Clearfield County Fair Parade, which is followed by fireworks. It took top billing for the kids, and saved me the price of two dinners !!! Just kidding, they would have went if I expected them to.

Kenny......birthdays are announced on the opening page if you fill out you day, month, and year on your profile. Presently I`ve got two screens up and am going back and forth between your Bonamassa postings and all else !

Lets all get old(er) together ! `cause as The Who taught us over 40 years ago:
Well a young man ain`t got nothin` in the world these days.....................................................

Rick
Rick K

Return to Happy Birthday Wishes