Where can I buy this from?

Rory Gallagher's No.1 Page for Discussion.. Topics Rory Related with Respect Always

Where can I buy this from?

Postby willie the pimp » 24 Feb 2016, 23:49

This poster has been in my local cd store window for ages, and the owner can't remember where he got it from. Any ideas?
Sorry about the car/street reflections!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
willie the pimp

Re: Where can I buy this from?

Postby RobertaSparrow » 25 Feb 2016, 03:48

willie the pimp wrote:This poster has been in my local cd store window for ages, and the owner can't remember where he got it from. Any ideas?
Sorry about the car/street reflections!

Quality Rory posters are hard to come by, we fans who were able to score the authentic ones from back in the day don't part with them often. I have seen some on ebay, but it's the luck of the draw, and usually they go for premium prices.

On this side of the planet it is very rare to find the old Rory posters in the record shops. My daughter collects posters from the record stores on occasion, not of Rory, but for the newer artists that she is in to. Usually she will keep checking back at the local shops, and keep reminding them, they get them as promotions from the various labels, and usually the stores will sell or even give them away to their "regular" customers as they make room for the newer artists. Persistence pays off, she has quite a collection of her favs, including some now valuable White Stripes posters.

Have you asked him if he'd be willing to sell it? Worth a shot.

P.S., that is a nice poster, too. Rory with his beautiful Martin. My favorite of all his guitars.
RobertaSparrow

Postby Sinner Girl » 28 Feb 2016, 20:39

Try find on e-bay u have all sort memorabilia !
''When I was a cowboy out on the Western Plain''

''Being back home means a lot.A bit a peace and quiet and some rest . I write all my songs at home.Its an amazing thing, the minute I get here I begin to wright'
Rory Gallagher
Sinner Girl

Postby photofinish » 28 Feb 2016, 21:12

03003b72.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
photofinish

Return to RORY GALLAGHER'S ~ TASTE-FUL " LOOSE TALK " MAIN DISCUSSION FORUM