This Day in Rory History 13 May

I wanna cause no trouble, no fuss, no fight. But look out man you know this is Saturday night

On this date in Rory history 5/13...

Postby roryfan » 13 May 2011, 10:53

5/13/1970 Dundee GB Caird Theatre with Beggar`s Opera
5/13/1971 Liverpool GB Philharmonic
5/13/1972 Dublin IRL National Stadium Wilgar Campbell returns
5/13/1973 Los Angeles USA Whiskey A Go-Go
5/13/1975 Brüssel B Forest National Hall
User avatar
roryfan
 
Posts: 1244
Joined: 07 Mar 2010, 02:45
Location: Sanatoga, PA USA

Re: On this date in Rory history 5/13...

Postby roryfan » 13 May 2012, 12:03

No new information to report
On this date in Rory history May 13
Were you there? Have any stories? Any new information?
5/13/1970 Dundee GB Caird Theatre with Beggar`s Opera
5/13/1971 Liverpool GB Philharmonic
5/13/1972 Dublin IRL National Stadium Wilgar Campbell returns
5/13/1973 Los Angeles USA Whiskey A Go-Go
5/13/1975 Brüssel B Forest National Hall
john g http://www.roryon.com
http://www.petitiononline.com/RoryCork/petition.html
User avatar
roryfan
 
Posts: 1244
Joined: 07 Mar 2010, 02:45
Location: Sanatoga, PA USA

Re: This Day in Rory History: 13 May

Postby Sinner Girl » 13 May 2015, 01:34

:D :D :D :D ;)
''When I was a cowboy out on the Western Plain''

''Being back home means a lot.A bit a peace and quiet and some rest . I write all my songs at home.Its an amazing thing, the minute I get here I begin to wright'
Rory Gallagher
User avatar
Sinner Girl
 
Posts: 1607
Joined: 15 Mar 2011, 15:24
Location: Heaven's Gate

Re: This Day in Rory History: 13 May

Postby RobertaSparrow » 13 May 2015, 04:58

Sinner Girl wrote: :D :D :D :D ;)


Well, hello Sinner Girl :)

If any of you are wondering why This Day in Rory History might be appearing a tad early, my work schedule has changed, :roll: and I'm not allowed to log in to the site on my work computer. So, by the time I'm back in front of my old trusty PC, it would be closer to this evening in Rory History. 8-)
User avatar
RobertaSparrow
 
Posts: 3558
Joined: 04 May 2012, 23:13
Location: Oregon

Re: This Day in Rory History: 13 May

Postby Sinner Girl » 13 May 2015, 05:03

RobertaSparrow wrote:
Sinner Girl wrote: :D :D :D :D ;)


Well, hello Sinner Girl :)

If any of you are wondering why This Day in Rory History might be appearing a tad early, my work schedule has changed, :roll: and I'm not allowed to log in to the site on my work computer. So, by the time I'm back in front of my old trusty PC, it would be closer to this evening in Rory History. 8-)


I was not active awhile but now i'm back i get diploma for web design and i trawel to London it was amazing experience , post some pics on topic Queen
''When I was a cowboy out on the Western Plain''

''Being back home means a lot.A bit a peace and quiet and some rest . I write all my songs at home.Its an amazing thing, the minute I get here I begin to wright'
Rory Gallagher
User avatar
Sinner Girl
 
Posts: 1607
Joined: 15 Mar 2011, 15:24
Location: Heaven's Gate

This Day in Rory History 13 May

Postby RobertaSparrow » 14 May 2016, 08:39

On this date in Rory history: May 13
Were you there? Have any stories? Any new information?

5/13/1970 Dundee GB Caird Theatre with Beggar`s Opera
5/13/1971 Liverpool GB Philharmonic
5/13/1972 Dublin IRL National Stadium Wilgar Campbell returns
5/13/1973 Los Angeles USA Whiskey A Go-Go
5/13/1975 Brüssel B Forest National Hall

john g http://www.roryon.com
http://www.rorygallagherairport.com/
http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/rory ... alloffame/
User avatar
RobertaSparrow
 
Posts: 3558
Joined: 04 May 2012, 23:13
Location: Oregon

Re: This Day in Rory History 13 May

Postby RobertaSparrow » 13 May 2017, 17:34

13 May, 2017 no new information to report at this time.

RobertaSparrow wrote:On this date in Rory history: May 13
Were you there? Have any stories? Any new information?

5/13/1970 Dundee GB Caird Theatre with Beggar`s Opera
5/13/1971 Liverpool GB Philharmonic
5/13/1972 Dublin IRL National Stadium Wilgar Campbell returns
5/13/1973 Los Angeles USA Whiskey A Go-Go
5/13/1975 Brüssel B Forest National Hall

john g http://www.roryon.com
http://www.rorygallagherairport.com/
http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/rory ... alloffame/
User avatar
RobertaSparrow
 
Posts: 3558
Joined: 04 May 2012, 23:13
Location: Oregon

Re: This Day in Rory History 13 May

Postby RobertaSparrow » 17 May 2018, 18:55

13 May 2018, no new information to report at this time.

RobertaSparrow wrote:13 May, 2017 no new information to report at this time.

RobertaSparrow wrote:On this date in Rory history: May 13
Were you there? Have any stories? Any new information?

5/13/1970 Dundee GB Caird Theatre with Beggar`s Opera
5/13/1971 Liverpool GB Philharmonic
5/13/1972 Dublin IRL National Stadium Wilgar Campbell returns
5/13/1973 Los Angeles USA Whiskey A Go-Go
5/13/1975 Brüssel B Forest National Hall

john g http://www.roryon.com
http://www.rorygallagherairport.com/
http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/rory ... alloffame/
User avatar
RobertaSparrow
 
Posts: 3558
Joined: 04 May 2012, 23:13
Location: Oregon

Re: This Day in Rory History 13 May

Postby RobertaSparrow » 11 May 2019, 19:55

RobertaSparrow wrote:13 May 2019, no new information to report at this time.

RobertaSparrow wrote:13 May, 2017 no new information to report at this time.

RobertaSparrow wrote:On this date in Rory history: May 13
Were you there? Have any stories? Any new information?

5/13/1970 Dundee GB Caird Theatre with Beggar`s Opera
5/13/1971 Liverpool GB Philharmonic
5/13/1972 Dublin IRL National Stadium Wilgar Campbell returns
5/13/1973 Los Angeles USA Whiskey A Go-Go
5/13/1975 Brüssel B Forest National Hall

john g http://www.roryon.com
http://www.rorygallagherairport.com/
http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/rory ... alloffame/
User avatar
RobertaSparrow
 
Posts: 3558
Joined: 04 May 2012, 23:13
Location: Oregon


Return to This Day in Rory Gallagher History

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests