Photos of Rod's Memorial Service On Facebook

Rory Fans ~ New members checkout updated forum rules.. here before posting please
Forum rules
styles/rules.png

LOOSE TALK ~ Moderator Team..
Cynthia Armento (RobertaSparrow) (USA) John Ganjamie (roryfan) (USA) JJ Joyce (Jay Jay) (UK) Jim Petrover (JimLED) (Ukraine).
© RORY GALLAGHER LOOSE TALK 2013

Photos of Rod's Memorial Service On Facebook

Postby capo » 19 Aug 2014, 14:09

Bibi Lehmann has posted on the Rory Gallagher Video Page on Facebook photos of Rod's Memorial service. While a very sad event, its heartwarming to see the old Rory gang reunited again, albeit at such a sad time. Gerry, Ted, Brendan, Tom, Phil, ect. All should go and take a look at this thinning gathering of the clan.
capo

Re: Photos of Rod's Memorial Service On Facebook

Postby Jay Jay » 20 Aug 2014, 17:29

capo wrote:Bibi Lehmann has posted on the Rory Gallagher Video Page on Facebook photos of Rod's Memorial service. While a very sad event, its heartwarming to see the old Rory gang reunited again, albeit at such a sad time. Gerry, Ted, Brendan, Tom, Phil, ect. All should go and take a look at this thinning gathering of the clan.

Hi Capo,
The same question as I just put on the other topic about Rock N' Roll map of Ireland.. Have you not got a link for us all to see?
Jay Jay

Postby capo » 20 Aug 2014, 18:31

Come on Jay Jay, you don't need a link for Facebook. You knew that already. People know all they have to do is type in Rory Gallagher Video Page on Facebook. Think I'll take a break from posting here. Fin.
capo

Postby Jay Jay » 20 Aug 2014, 20:04

capo wrote:Come on Jay Jay, you don't need a link for Facebook. You knew that already. People know all they have to do is type in Rory Gallagher Video Page on Facebook. Think I'll take a break from posting here. Fin.

Jay Jay wrote:Have you not got a link for us "ALL" to see?

NO! I have not seen the photo's yet and for those who don't use FB Which are a few others of our members here .. innuendo for example. I'm sure would like to see some pictures of this gathering, on the boards here. Of this very sad occasion in memory of Rod??

Maybe I should have said put a few picture's up here then instead of link?
Or can't you do this? Or is this just too much trouble for you??

Why start a topic saying photo's of Rod's Memorial Service and not put any photo's in the topic?

PS. Apologies I just remembered. Bibi will not allow you to put her photo's up on here, at a guess? :(
Jay Jay

Postby SUBY1974 » 23 Aug 2014, 21:40

Yes I saw the pictures of Rod Memorial Service on FB and it was very moving. Thanks for posting. Subrata. x
SUBY1974

Postby Tibbierocks » 26 Aug 2014, 10:29

I've closed my facebook as I just think it's a way for the government to gather info on us. Shame as I would like to see those photos.
Tibbierocks

Postby RobertaSparrow » 26 Aug 2014, 11:24

Tibbierocks wrote:I've closed my facebook as I just think it's a way for the government to gather info on us. Shame as I would like to see those photos.

:mrgreen: Just so you know, the government doesn't need Facebook to gather information on us. :lol:

P.S. As annoying as FB can be, I still have an active Facebook account, since through using it, albeit reluctantly at first, I have been reacquainted with friends and relatives long lost over the years, and newly acquainted with friends thousands of miles away that I have yet to meet in real life. Facebook and its software can be invasive, threatening, and confusing but it is also nothing short of a miracle of modern day technology in that it can do that- enable people to connect and re-connect over the years and miles. 8-)
RobertaSparrow

Postby Tibbierocks » 27 Aug 2014, 15:26

I know the government are watching everywhere. I'm just trying to make it a bit harder for them ;-)

Facebook is the only way to keep in touch with all my friends really, but it's liberating to not have to keep logging in .. I have more spare time now to read.
Tibbierocks

Return to Rory Gallagher's Official Forum ~ Welcome