Taste .. How Much Film Footage?

Rory Fans ~ New members checkout updated forum rules.. here before posting please
Forum rules
styles/rules.png

LOOSE TALK ~ Moderator Team..
Cynthia Armento (RobertaSparrow) (USA) John Ganjamie (roryfan) (USA) JJ Joyce (Jay Jay) (UK) Jim Petrover (JimLED) (Ukraine).
© RORY GALLAGHER LOOSE TALK 2013

Re: Taste .. How Much Film Footage?

Postby innuendo » 29 Sep 2011, 09:59

amazing footage! my favorite from those is morning star. unfortunately SEEMS TO ME that without isle of wight footage there will be no taste dvd cos i don't think they have even hour worth of video material without it
I watched as fear took the old men's gaze
Hopes of the young in troubled graves
'I see no day' I heard him say
So grey is the face of every mortal
innuendo

Postby Sinner Girl » 29 Sep 2011, 13:51

Unfortunately these are not all videos from Taste, example missing footage from The Taste from French TV 1969, let's hope one day the entire video from French TV will surface, and be released.You thought this song Morning Sun.
''When I was a cowboy out on the Western Plain''

''Being back home means a lot.A bit a peace and quiet and some rest . I write all my songs at home.Its an amazing thing, the minute I get here I begin to wright'
Rory Gallagher
Sinner Girl

Postby innuendo » 29 Sep 2011, 22:45

even with that footage from france tv i don't think they have an hour worth of material without isle of wight
innuendo

Postby Sinner Girl » 29 Sep 2011, 23:38

innuendo wrote:even with that footage from france tv i don't think they have an hour worth of material without isle of wight

I do not know how many songs are performed Taste on French television, but if the 2 song + interview as the Blitzen festival, then it would be enough

This a print Scrn:

''Being back home means a lot.A bit a peace and quiet and some rest . I write all my songs at home.Its an amazing thing, the minute I get here I begin to wright'
Rory Gallagher
Sinner Girl

Postby innuendo » 30 Sep 2011, 00:54

Sinner Girl wrote:
innuendo wrote:even with that footage from france tv i don't think they have an hour worth of material without isle of wight

I do not know how many songs are performed Taste on French television, but if the 2 song + interview as the Blitzen festival, then it would be enough

This a print Scrn:

with that (can't be very long), bilzen '69, and beat club there's still isn't enough material to released it without isle of wight. we won't get taste dvd until they release IOW and all other stuff could be as a bonus. if we look at the videography we can see that unfortunately a lot of the taste footage is lost
innuendo

Postby Sinner Girl » 30 Sep 2011, 01:03

innuendo wrote:
Sinner Girl wrote:

I do not know how many songs are performed Taste on French television, but if the 2 song + interview as the Blizen festival, then it would be enough

This a print Scrn:

with that (can't be very long), bilzen '69, and beat club there's still isn't enough material to released it without isle of wight. we won't get taste dvd until they release IOW and all other stuff could be as a bonus. if we look at the videography we can see that unfortunately a lot of the taste footage is lost

Then you're right, I have another idea of ​​an expensive all the foot ages from the Beat Club, Blizena, it must be about half an hour of DVD

Rory Gallagher
Sinner Girl

Postby innuendo » 30 Sep 2011, 11:26

i think they won't release taste dvd with only half an hour of footage
innuendo

Previous

Return to Rory Gallagher's Official Forum ~ Welcome