Hello every body.

Rory Fans ~ All new members checkout updated forum rules.. here before posting please
Forum rules
styles/rules.png

LOOSE TALK ~ Moderator Team..
John Ganjamie (roryfan) JJ Joyce (Jay Jay) Cynthia Armento (RobertaSparrow) Jim Petrover (JimLED).
© RORY GALLAGHER LOOSE TALK 2013

Re: Hello every body.

Postby Jay Jay » 08 Apr 2016, 22:19

dimi wrote:But still have the problem to view pictures .
Cynthia i see the same things when i log in and when i am not.
I mean i see this message in red fond
"You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post."

Apologies dimi, that you still have this problem not seeing pictures / attachments??
I've messages our tech guy Jim to get onto your case and to sort it asap ;)

Rock On for Rory
Slainte, Jay Jay
Jay Jay

Postby JimLED » 11 Apr 2016, 20:57

Welcome to Loose Talk, Dimi. Now you can watch all our magic Rory pictures! It has been fixed. :)

JIm
Every gun makes its own tune.. Image
After a meal there's nothing like a good cigar.
JimLED

Postby dimi » 12 Apr 2016, 04:11

Thank you very much for all your help jay jay
and special thanks to jimLED :D
for taking care of my issue.
Problem solved
I am going strait to the photo finish gallery
dimi

Postby bronyr » 17 Apr 2016, 07:38

dimi wrote:Hello every body.
My name is Dimi and i rediscover Rory 2 months ago.
When i was young... and had time to listen music, moon child , shadow play , do you read me and tattoo lady was some of my favorite songs ever.
Did t own any records , tapes or the equipment my self so at that time i only listen what the radio was playing. Rory was very popular among the rock fans in Greece ( were i come from) and the radio stations played often this songs.
Two months ago i turn on the radio and i realize i just misted shadow play.
I ran to my lap top and thanks to you tube the rest of the day was full of Rory's music.Actually all of my days since then are full of his music.I love every song he wrote . What a talented man!!!

Hi Dimi, welcome to the forum. I'm pretty new here as well. I saw Rory just once in 1988. It was a show I'll never forget. I'm in the Washington, DC area. Great folk here on this forum! :)
bronyr

Postby dimi » 18 Apr 2016, 03:53

Thank you bronyr for your welcome. :)
This is my first time ever in a forum and i am trying to find my way around.
It is not easy for me to catch up by reading all the post and comments to find information or interesting stories about Rory.
I believe i am not the only one.

So i have this idea starting a topic that will contain only story's and links about Rory Without comments just a title and the information .
Of coarse it would be great if all members old and new contribute and post there their own discoveries .
I think it would be much easier for old members to remember and for new members and friends of this forum to participate in discussions.
So the question for all of you is
"What do you think of that ?"
dimi

Postby SUBY1974 » 02 May 2016, 19:26

Welcome. Subrata.x
SUBY1974

Postby bronyr » 03 May 2016, 02:05

dimi wrote:Thank you bronyr for your welcome. :)
This is my first time ever in a forum and i am trying to find my way around.
It is not easy for me to catch up by reading all the post and comments to find information or interesting stories about Rory.
I believe i am not the only one.

So i have this idea starting a topic that will contain only story's and links about Rory Without comments just a title and the information .
Of coarse it would be great if all members old and new contribute and post there their own discoveries .
I think it would be much easier for old members to remember and for new members and friends of this forum to participate in discussions.
So the question for all of you is
"What do you think of that ?"

Hi dimi,
Sorry I am not too good in these forums either. I didn't notice your comment here until now. I'm not sure what you mean by "only stories and links without comments." There is a great database http://www.roryon.com/ that has a lot of articles and tributes and statements about Rory, too. As well as http://www.rory-gallagher-tributepage.de/index.htm. I guess the "forum" here is the place where we come to talk about him and his music and instruments, yes?
Amy
bronyr

Postby dimi » 03 May 2016, 06:35

subrata thank you for your welcome, :D
Amy hello again. :D
Check out the new topic 'Rory is touring the web" to see what i mean.
You are welcome to post your favorite links.
dimi

Postby dimi » 04 Jun 2016, 05:51

I wish i was there

dimi

Postby Regina » 12 Jul 2016, 23:31

Hello dear friends, here from Brazi as a Rory´s fan... :lol: I wanted, as Dimi also report that even I´m logged also can not access images and attachments, which is somewhat frustrating ... I follow the forum, which I think is very good - grateful for accepting me here! - where we can contact even distants and also years that have passed on Rory's life and career, as attuned people affected by the art of this master despite his sad and tragic passage ... however, as newcomer also in forum, I find myself dwarfed often not able to follow, via images or videos, which is treated on Rory, the OPEN impossibility, stating the same message Dimi mentions (page 26, mentioned, as example...), that is: " you do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post" .... :oops: :( :cry: someone could eventually guide and / or help me, please ??? Immensely grateful in advance and happy to be among you - you guys/girls are wonderful!! ... :D :mrgreen:
Regina

PreviousNext

Return to RORY GALLAGHER FANS ~ Introduction & Welcome to RORY'S "LOOSE TALK"