hello i`ve been away for sometime

Rory Fans ~ All new members checkout updated forum rules.. here before posting please
Forum rules
styles/rules.png

LOOSE TALK ~ Moderator Team..
John Ganjamie (roryfan) JJ Joyce (Jay Jay) Cynthia Armento (RobertaSparrow) Jim Petrover (JimLED).
© RORY GALLAGHER LOOSE TALK 2013

hello i`ve been away for sometime

Postby geekfreak » 12 Mar 2016, 13:35

Hi Everyone, been off line for sometime due to changing employment, laptop blowing up, mental health issues and families issues :lol: so here I am fight on. first time I heard Rory was around a friends house and the track bullfrog blues was playing I was spellbound run out and brought the album I was 13yrs old `73 was the year. since then I found other forms of music like blues/jazz/soul/rock/metal and classical. I`m a avid bookworm, sci-fi geek, history nerd, vinyl junkie, hippie, gigs, talking, walking, love reading poems, tv sitcoms, the musters/Addams family tv/movies and classic horror movies.

[quote][/quote]

tomorrow was the day you where worried about yesterday... :roll:
Hi I`m geek-freak, peace,love and understanding.
geekfreak

Re: hello i`ve been away for sometime

Postby Jay Jay » 12 Mar 2016, 14:23

geekfreak wrote:I heard Rory was around a friends house and the track bullfrog blues was playing I was spellbound run out and brought the album I was 13yrs old `73 was the year. since then I found other forms of music like blues/jazz/soul/rock/metal and classical. I`m a avid bookworm, sci-fi geek, history nerd, vinyl junkie, hippie, gigs, talking, walking, love reading poems, tv sitcoms, the musters/Addams family tv/movies and classic horror movies.

Hi geekfreak, a very warm welcome to Roryland

Looking forward to your posts on the other sections of the forum.. with all that wicked knowledge in your head :) and don't forget also to..

ROCK ON for RORY
Slainte, Jay Jay
Jay Jay

Postby RobertaSparrow » 12 Mar 2016, 15:13

Hello geekfreak,

Welcome to the forum! :D

Well, did you ever?

I love that little red guitar, but it does seem to be giving him a bit of trouble at the beginning. Doesn't faze him though. What a trooper. And, he sure did love his fans. :lol:
RobertaSparrow

Postby SUBY1974 » 13 Mar 2016, 18:45

Welcome.xx
SUBY1974

Return to RORY GALLAGHER FANS ~ Introduction & Welcome to RORY'S "LOOSE TALK"