i'm proud of my little contribution to promote Rory

Rory Fans ~ New members checkout updated forum rules.. here before posting please
Forum rules
styles/rules.png

LOOSE TALK ~ Moderator Team..
Cynthia Armento (RobertaSparrow) (USA) John Ganjamie (roryfan) (USA) JJ Joyce (Jay Jay) (UK) Jim Petrover (JimLED) (Ukraine).
© RORY GALLAGHER LOOSE TALK 2013

Re: i'm proud of my little contribution to promote Rory

Postby Jay Jay » 19 Aug 2010, 21:57

Simone67 wrote:Hi,

I have not yet dreamed of Rory during the night so far. But i Do daydream about him all day long !!! :D

Yeah Simone. I do that also. Like I said earlier post I'm not as lucky as Innuedo or asdesas (Richard) though. on the other hand ..
Well with me I do think about Rory and his music every 30 mins or an hour, during each day , at least :)

Btw guys JJ or Jay Jay is fine thanks ;)

Rock on for Rory
Jay Jay

Postby innuendo » 04 Oct 2010, 09:39

again on saxon forum i was writing about rory in latest purchase topic. one guy ordered ghost blues dvd after i gave him some info from this rory's site (he saw him live in '75)and one lady downloaded some albums and loved it cos i spoke only the best about rory. she said this:

Well I took the plunge and downloaded 2 of his studio albums; Photo Finish and Deuce.
Wow! just brilliant. I especially like Cruise On Out (eat your heart out Clapton) and Shadow Play. Can't believe what I've been missing out on. He is AMAZING!!!!

i think i just got us another one dear rory fans

you can read it here on pages 5 and 6
http://forum.saxon747.com/showthread.php?t=3879&page=6
I watched as fear took the old men's gaze
Hopes of the young in troubled graves
'I see no day' I heard him say
So grey is the face of every mortal
innuendo

Postby asdesas » 04 Oct 2010, 14:12

innuendo wrote:one lady downloaded some albums and loved it cos i spoke only the best about rory. she said this:

Well I took the plunge and downloaded 2 of his studio albums; Photo Finish and Deuce.
Wow! just brilliant. I especially like Cruise On Out (eat your heart out Clapton) and Shadow Play. Can't believe what I've been missing out on. He is AMAZING!!!!

Great work there!!!

You should post this version of Cruise On Out for her--I'll bet it will win even more fans:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cK5VI0Xm4m8

Regards,
Richard
asdesas

Location: Los Angeles by way of Fullerton CA (where Rory's Strat was born!)

Postby SUBY1974 » 10 Oct 2010, 17:15

Well done!! I work in a jobcentre so I meet a lot of young aspiring musicians. Because they know I am creative artist I talk to them a lot. I tell each young musician, writer, actor etc about Rory Gallagher. I say to them "Go and look on you tube and see Rory performing this song or that". Its great everyone is doing their bit to get Rory and music to as much people as possible!Subrata.x
SUBY1974

Postby blues blooded » 17 Oct 2011, 16:12

innuendo wrote:again on saxon forum i was writing about rory in latest purchase topic. one guy ordered ghost blues dvd after i gave him some info from this rory's site (he saw him live in '75)and one lady downloaded some albums and loved it cos i spoke only the best about rory. she said this:

Knighthood for Innuendo

Arise Sir Innuendo ! :D
blues blooded

Postby innuendo » 18 Oct 2011, 11:02

blues blooded wrote:
innuendo wrote:again on saxon forum i was writing about rory in latest purchase topic. one guy ordered ghost blues dvd after i gave him some info from this rory's site (he saw him live in '75)and one lady downloaded some albums and loved it cos i spoke only the best about rory. she said this:

Knighthood for Innuendo

Arise Sir Innuendo ! :D

:D :D
I watched as fear took the old men's gaze
Hopes of the young in troubled graves
'I see no day' I heard him say
So grey is the face of every mortal
innuendo

Previous