itunes

Rory Fans ~ All new members checkout updated forum rules.. here before posting please
Forum rules
styles/rules.png

LOOSE TALK ~ Moderator Team..
John Ganjamie (roryfan) JJ Joyce (Jay Jay) Cynthia Armento (RobertaSparrow) Jim Petrover (JimLED).
© RORY GALLAGHER LOOSE TALK 2013

itunes

Postby ray » 31 Dec 2015, 04:27

just registered and want to know why I cannot get rorys albums from iTunes? I know this probably has been discussed but I am a newbie just a few albums avaliable
ray

Re: itunes

Postby Jay Jay » 31 Dec 2015, 16:19

ray wrote:just registered and want to know why I cannot get rorys albums from iTunes? I know this probably has been discussed but I am a newbie just a few albums avaliable

Hi Ray and a very warm welcome to Rory's family forum.

Don't know if we have discussed this before? So maybe if not, this is the time. I put the other topic you started regarding "itunes" now "RORY itunes" in the appropriate section.. On The Boards in.. ALL RORY RECORDINGS here link viewtopic.php?f=15&t=5174.
Hopefully we'll get some good answers here or there for you ;)

Rock On for Rory
Slainte, Jay Jay
Jay Jay

Postby ray » 04 Jan 2016, 00:45

thanks for the welcome and I hope I do not make anyone upset by asking about iTunes.i have most of collection in non digital form
ray

Postby SUBY1974 » 04 Jan 2016, 23:39

Welcome to LT. x
SUBY1974

Postby RobertaSparrow » 05 Jan 2016, 23:00

Hi there, welcome to the forum.

I never paid much attention to what iTunes has as far as downloading from there. I have an iPod Classic, so I have iTunes' software on my computer, and most of my Rory collection was downloaded from my disc collection and loaded onto my computer to iTunes. It just organizes those sources in along with items downloaded from iTunes' site or any mp3 or digital music source.

iTunes does organize the files nicely.
RobertaSparrow

Return to RORY GALLAGHER FANS ~ Introduction & Welcome to RORY'S "LOOSE TALK"