Newish Fan

Rory Fans ~ All new members checkout updated forum rules.. here before posting please
Forum rules
styles/rules.png

LOOSE TALK ~ Moderator Team..
John Ganjamie (roryfan) JJ Joyce (Jay Jay) Cynthia Armento (RobertaSparrow) Jim Petrover (JimLED).
© RORY GALLAGHER LOOSE TALK 2013

Newish Fan

Postby Sree » 31 Oct 2015, 17:23

To all the Rory fans in this forum.

I like the photo of Rory and Donal.

I only discovered Rory in September 2014 when I saw half of Ghost Blues on Sky Arts. I was intrigued by this "Rock Star" yet softly spoken man I had never heard of before. Something about him got a hold of me, so I started investigating on Google.........WOW! WHAT A DISCOVERY! The music, the looks, the manner, the honesty...the whole shabang!! Rory was who and what I was looking for all my life. Within a few months his energy changed me and brought me back to life and gave me the courage to be me. Through Rory I have met lovely new friends and highly talented musicians. I went to Ballyshannon for the 20th Rory Fest this year by my self; it was amazing!! I felt so much at home with the Rory crowd. Went to the Nantwich and Manchester Rory tributes as well and met up with my new friends. I can't get enough of the magic Rory....neither can you, right?

Looking forward to hearing from you and other Rory fans. Catch ya later.
Sree x
Sree

Re: Newish Fan

Postby Jay Jay » 31 Oct 2015, 18:51

Hiya Sree, and a very warm welcome to RORY'S Family Forum

Lovely introduction.. Showing us just how you've captured Rory's spirit and musical message in his legacy :)
A pleasure to meet up with you at The RORY tribute in Manchester. I hope you gonna meet up with some great guys and gals / RORY fans here.

Rock On for Rory
Slainte, Jay Jay
Jay Jay

Postby RobertaSparrow » 01 Nov 2015, 13:26

Hi Sree,

Welcome to Rory's forum. I think I may have said "hi" to you on Jay Jay's FB page. There's my avitar, with Rory and Donal, courtesy of JimLED, our computer wizard in residence. :mrgreen:
RobertaSparrow

Postby roryfan » 01 Nov 2015, 16:55

Hello Sree and welcome!!
Congratulations on your great discovery.
john g
roryfan

Postby JimLED » 01 Nov 2015, 17:05

Welcome to Loose Talk, Sree!

That's wonderful mood when you're discovering Rory step by step. The same was with me at 2006 when he hooked me, inspired as to many of us here.
Welcome aboard!

Every gun makes its own tune.. Image
After a meal there's nothing like a good cigar.
JimLED

Postby SUBY1974 » 14 Nov 2015, 20:15

Welcome to Roryland. Subrata. x
SUBY1974

Return to RORY GALLAGHER FANS ~ Introduction & Welcome to RORY'S "LOOSE TALK"