Women

Rory Fans ~ All new members checkout updated forum rules.. here before posting please
Forum rules
styles/rules.png

LOOSE TALK ~ Moderator Team..
John Ganjamie (roryfan) JJ Joyce (Jay Jay) Cynthia Armento (RobertaSparrow) Jim Petrover (JimLED).
© RORY GALLAGHER LOOSE TALK 2013

Women

Postby loganer » 31 Jul 2015, 23:45

Saw Rory in the 70s at Southport Theatre and Preston guildhall ,watched hours of concert footage and interviews of this Irish genius, cant get enough , but are there any of Rory's girlfriends out there who could post a female personal viewpoint? :) ,he never speaks of his love life,but he cant have been completely celebate , dont want scandal just a female perspective.
loganer

Re: women

Postby RobertaSparrow » 01 Aug 2015, 03:28

Welcome to Rory's forum Loganer. That topic has been debated here before in various threads. Using the search on the site will bring up a lot of those threads, all speculation.
RobertaSparrow

Postby loganer » 01 Aug 2015, 14:39

site wont allow me to search ??
loganer

Postby loganer » 01 Aug 2015, 17:16

would like to read threads Roberta , how do I DO IT ? please help.
loganer

Postby Jay Jay » 01 Aug 2015, 17:25

loganer wrote:Saw Rory in the 70s at Southport Theatre and Preston guildhall ,watched hours of concert footage and interviews of this Irish genius, cant get enough , but are there any of Rory's girlfriends out there who could post a female personal viewpoint? :) ,he never speaks of his love life,but he cant have been completely celebate , dont want scandal just a female perspective.

Hiya Loganer and a very warm welcome to Roryland ;)

There are a few Rory girlfriend's out there I know. I have met one or two over the years..
Like Rory though they keep their private life very much to themselves it seems to me.
You can probably use the search engine now, as you've qualified with 3 posts to be a full member here on RORY'S Official LT Forum ;)

Rock On for Rory
Slainte, Jay Jay

PS. There are plenty of lady members on this Rory Forum for you to converse your views and opinions with loganer :)
Jay Jay

Re: Women

Postby Irishcelticgirl » 01 Aug 2015, 18:53

To quote Rory "Although I have had relationships, I probably put my career first etc. Others may be in a hurry to marry me off but I don't like discussing my private life. Not just in terms of the media, but even with my friends, I am a private person. I don't even discuss my relationships or my feelings with them". !!
Irishcelticgirl

Postby RobertaSparrow » 02 Aug 2015, 20:30

loganer wrote:would like to read threads Roberta , how do I DO IT ? please help.

I'm sorry loganer, I work very long weird hours these days, and I meant to update you on that. Try the search one more time, it should work now. :) :) :)

I've always been curious about that side of Rory's life as well, but as he said, he kept that part of his life private. I think if he confided in anyone it would be his brother, and Donal will never tell if Rory wanted that part of his life kept private. But, yes, it has been a topic of much speculation. :mrgreen:
RobertaSparrow

Return to RORY GALLAGHER FANS ~ Introduction & Welcome to RORY'S "LOOSE TALK"