Back for Rory

Rory Fans ~ All new members checkout updated forum rules.. here before posting please
Forum rules
styles/rules.png

LOOSE TALK ~ Moderator Team..
John Ganjamie (roryfan) JJ Joyce (Jay Jay) Cynthia Armento (RobertaSparrow) Jim Petrover (JimLED).
© RORY GALLAGHER LOOSE TALK 2013

Back for Rory

Postby vox040 » 27 Jun 2015, 17:46

Hi All,
It's been awhile since I logged on . will be lurking about and glad to be back. Rory rules!
Jimmy
vox040

Re: Back for Rory

Postby RobertaSparrow » 27 Jun 2015, 22:18

Hi there, welcome back! 8-)
RobertaSparrow

Postby Jay Jay » 28 Jun 2015, 12:41

vox040 wrote:Hi All,
It's been awhile since I logged on . will be lurking about and glad to be back. Rory rules!
Jimmy

Great to have you back posting " In RORY'S Town" Bro :) .. and with your old original username :) ..

I'll say again what I said on an FB comment sometime ago now that you may have missed?..
"It was fantastic to see you and Kelly once again at the RORY FEST in Ballyshannon. Always such a great pleasure to be in such wonderful & like minded company :) Was it your first time for you's at the festival where the Big Top marquee with it's acts, were in use??
Don't answer and describe your thoughts here with a reply. Could you please post a reply about the RORY FEST 2015 in the topic in this section ;) ..

"RORY GALLAGHER ~ Tributes ~ Festivals ~ Exhibitions ~ Band Gigs" link here viewtopic.php?f=5&t=4790&start=10

Rock On for Rory
Slainte, Jay Jay
Jay Jay

Postby JimLED » 01 Jul 2015, 20:49

Hi there, Jimmy!
How are you? :)
Every gun makes its own tune.. Image
After a meal there's nothing like a good cigar.
JimLED

Return to RORY GALLAGHER FANS ~ Introduction & Welcome to RORY'S "LOOSE TALK"