Hello Everyone

Rory Fans ~ All new members checkout updated forum rules.. here before posting please
Forum rules
styles/rules.png

LOOSE TALK ~ Moderator Team..
John Ganjamie (roryfan) JJ Joyce (Jay Jay) Cynthia Armento (RobertaSparrow) Jim Petrover (JimLED).
© RORY GALLAGHER LOOSE TALK 2013

Hello Everyone

Postby RG Downunder » 19 Jun 2015, 22:00

A new member saying hello to all at the forum , been a very long time Rory fan down in Oz .

We have seen Rory on his 3 tours to Sydney - 1975 1980 1991

At the moment of writing this my wife and I are in Shannon Ireland on holidays in Europe , yesterday we were in Cork drove past the new Rory Gallagher studio just great to see some of the posters of a young Rory on the buildings nearby , just like to thank all the kind and friendly Irish people we have met on tour so far .

Will be in Dublin tomorrow looking forward to more sights and sounds , I can now cross this off my bucket list have been playing plenty of Rory's music grateful my wife is so patient .

Cheers to all
RG Downunder

Re: Hello Everyone

Postby RobertaSparrow » 20 Jun 2015, 01:11

Hello RG Downunder,

It's a small world. I was just in Cork beginning of this month. It's a beautiful place, and you can see Rory's influence all around the town, subtle but ever present.

Welcome aboard!

-Cynthia aka RobertaSparrow
RobertaSparrow

Postby Jay Jay » 20 Jun 2015, 19:02

Hi RG Downunder and a very warm welcome to Roryland :)

There are a few of you great Rory fans down there in Oz that make the long trek.. I've met over the years that come over to pay homage to RORY in the emerald Isle :)

Rock On for Rory
Slainte, Jay Jay
Jay Jay

Postby SUBY1974 » 22 Jun 2015, 13:34

Welcome to Roryland. X
SUBY1974

Return to RORY GALLAGHER FANS ~ Introduction & Welcome to RORY'S "LOOSE TALK"