Merry Christmas & HAPPY NEW YEAR :)

Rory Fans ~ New members checkout updated forum rules.. here before posting please
Forum rules
styles/rules.png

LOOSE TALK ~ Moderator Team..
Cynthia Armento (RobertaSparrow) (USA) John Ganjamie (roryfan) (USA) JJ Joyce (Jay Jay) (UK) Jim Petrover (JimLED) (Ukraine).
© RORY GALLAGHER LOOSE TALK 2013

Re: Merry Christmas & HAPPY NEW YEAR :)

Postby Jay Jay » 01 Jan 2015, 16:27

Rory New Year.jpg

Rock On for Rory ;) :) ;)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Jay Jay

Postby SUBY1974 » 01 Jan 2015, 20:22

Happy New Year everyone for 3015. Also Happy New Year to Rory. Just to add Rory, I have New Year resolution to practice guitar everyday and I look forward one day to playing with you and we all look forward to that day when you play for all of us again....in that very special show. Rock On For Rory in 2015. Subrata.x :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
SUBY1974

Postby innuendo » 03 Jan 2015, 14:51

happy new year everyone! this year will be great music wise cos i'll see queen + adam lambert in february, ac/dc in may and judas priest in july.
I watched as fear took the old men's gaze
Hopes of the young in troubled graves
'I see no day' I heard him say
So grey is the face of every mortal
innuendo

Postby Jay Jay » 03 Jan 2015, 15:01

innuendo wrote:happy new year everyone! this year will be great music wise cos i'll see queen + adam lambert in february, ac/dc in may and judas priest in july.

Hi Kruno & Happy New year to you..

It strange you saying you gonna see Queen in february. As a guy just comment on my cover picture of Rory with Queen members on my FB page " Rory Gallagher & Tasteful friends ". This guy said that he sat next to Queen at the concert where this picture was taken. At Rory gig Bottom Line Club in New York City in February 1976. I've ask him if he would kindly tell the full story here.
Jay Jay

Postby innuendo » 03 Jan 2015, 15:31

Jay Jay wrote:
innuendo wrote:happy new year everyone! this year will be great music wise cos i'll see queen + adam lambert in february, ac/dc in may and judas priest in july.

Hi Kruno & Happy New year to you..

It strange you saying you gonna see Queen in february. As a guy just comment on my cover picture of Rory with Queen members on my FB page " Rory Gallagher & Tasteful friends ". This guy said that he sat next to Queen at the concert where this picture was taken. At Rory gig Bottom Line Club in New York City in February 1976. I've ask him if he would kindly tell the full story here.

and happy new year to jay jay. that's so cool! i'd like to see that picture. i've seen one of rory with queen (freddie is missing) and one of rory with roger taylor.
I watched as fear took the old men's gaze
Hopes of the young in troubled graves
'I see no day' I heard him say
So grey is the face of every mortal
innuendo

Postby SUBY1974 » 03 Jan 2015, 17:00

Me too! I would love to see the picture. I get quite excited when I see Rory and Queen together. Play both their music all of time. Met my Uni friend over Christmas for lunch and she remembered how I use to love Queen. In the early 90s we had a rudimentary form of e-mail and this lady ran a Queen fanzine. I remember as a student during lectures I would go to the IT building and check the fanzine regularly . Queen gave me my first taste of rock music. Anyway I saw the New Year in. Queen and Adam Lambert did a gig to bring the New Year in. It was great to see them on TV and I can't wait to see them live at Wembley Arena in Feb 2015. Will also see Brian May at the Wildlife Rock Concert in Guildford Surrey in the summer. Anyway Happy New Year Cronin. Hope you enjoy all the rock gigs this year. Subrata.x
SUBY1974

Previous

Return to Rory Gallagher's Official Forum ~ Welcome