Joe, what did you expect!?

Rory Fans ~ New members checkout updated forum rules.. here before posting please
Forum rules
styles/rules.png

LOOSE TALK ~ Moderator Team..
Cynthia Armento (RobertaSparrow) (USA) John Ganjamie (roryfan) (USA) JJ Joyce (Jay Jay) (UK) Jim Petrover (JimLED) (Ukraine).
© RORY GALLAGHER LOOSE TALK 2013

Re: Joe, what did you expect!?

Postby RobertaSparrow » 26 Oct 2014, 21:53

AnnaMaria wrote:By the way, why not delete the thread?

AnnaMaria,

You haven't upset anyone, I didn't mean to give you the impression that you had. That concert where Rory blew them off the stage was classic Rory history, and your post helped flesh it out more. Any critical comments were aimed at the guy who said them, not the messenger who brought them to us to read.

As a general rule, I am not a big believer in deleting or editing, unless there is a compelling reason to do so, or if the poster requests it. And this is a very informative thread. We do that here, we discuss, and we may not always agree, but that is what it's all about. As long as we can respect each other and Rory's memory. But that is my opinion, and everyone has one. ;)

In fact, thank you for posting it, we all want to hear more from the people who knew and worked with Rory.

8-) RobertaSparrow
RobertaSparrow

Postby SUBY1974 » 26 Oct 2014, 23:05

Hi Anne Maria, no thankyou for posting the article. Its good to hear from people who knew , saw and worked with Rory. Their story needs to be told and yes there will be differing viewpoints from fans. I was not upset about the article being posted on the forum just peeved with the person who said those things. As long as we forum members respect each other and Rory's memory then its OK
Thankyou for posting the article. Subrata.x
SUBY1974

Postby Annie Elliott » 27 Oct 2014, 16:05

AnnaMaria wrote:Sorry I posted the link. In fact I read it not very well so I never saw the word "hard drinking Irishman". Didn´t mean to upset anyone.

Silly girl! No one is mad at you!

What would we do without you and your awesome sense of humor?

hugs, Annie
Annie Elliott

Postby capo » 27 Oct 2014, 16:58

Yes AnnaMaria, please keep posting. We need new blood and you are always interesting. The Forum is all about debate, and this is why we all come here, for the fun and the give and take. This was a good thread. Peace.
capo

Postby AnnaMaria » 28 Oct 2014, 16:44

You are all so nice. It´s just that I felt I was passing on things that spread a bad feeling here and that was really N O T my intention.
There is so much info that I get from Facebook so this time I just made the link and didn´t read before what exactly it really was about. You know: "Ah, this is for the forum", push the button and :roll: Think first and then say or do, right!
It´s gotta be fast and full of fire! Now wait a minute who said that!?
AnnaMaria

Postby RobertaSparrow » 29 Oct 2014, 17:58

No, it gives us a chance to defend Rory's honor, and we love to do that. :mrgreen:
RobertaSparrow

Previous

Return to Rory Gallagher's Official Forum ~ Welcome