What I did on my summer vacation

Rory Fans ~ New members checkout updated forum rules.. here before posting please
Forum rules
styles/rules.png

LOOSE TALK ~ Moderator Team..
Cynthia Armento (RobertaSparrow) (USA) John Ganjamie (roryfan) (USA) JJ Joyce (Jay Jay) (UK) Jim Petrover (JimLED) (Ukraine).
© RORY GALLAGHER LOOSE TALK 2013

Re: What I did on my summer vacation

Postby AnnaMaria » 08 Oct 2014, 21:28

Ok, I see...
"Give me a number, I work with book keeping" :roll:
AnnaMaria

Postby Madrid74 » 09 Oct 2014, 01:31

I'm an absolute disaster driving by the left. I tried twice and WOW.
First at Malta and we finished on a military area I didn't see any advice until we were surrounded by the MP, and the second at Cyprus where I gave up and my friend had to drive all the time.

Maybe I'll try again next year in Ireland but seems to me that will be better to hire a driver.

Oh my moto could be
Looking at the world through a lense
Madrid74

Postby AnnaMaria » 10 Oct 2014, 06:43

Surrounded by MP at Malta or surrounded by cheep at The Outer Hebrides, well, isn´t that nice? People/cheep care about us...

I have never been to Malta but I sent my youngest there two years ago for Learning English in Three weeks. He was 16 then and I Think it was easier to find the shortest way to the liquerstore than studying.
AnnaMaria

Postby Tibbierocks » 11 Oct 2014, 10:08

Those photos of cork and Chelsea are what I hoped to take next year. :-( not a hope financially of that and in order to do it in 2016, I better start saving now. Love those Rory murals. Seeing Rory's grave does bring it home that Rory has actually died as most of the time, I don't remember. seeing him on dvd and youtube, it's so easy to think he's still alive.
No idea if Rory could drive. I thought he couldn't. ?
Tibbierocks

Postby Annie Elliott » 11 Oct 2014, 11:49

Tibbierocks wrote:Those photos of cork and Chelsea are what I hoped to take next year. :-( not a hope financially of that and in order to do it in 2016, I better start saving now.

You'd best begin saving, my love, cause I don't want to go alone! All you _really_ have to pay for is your air fare and food, oh yeah and pints, hehe. I'll take care of the car and the lodging, and we'll have a place with a kitchen too. I'm counting on you! And hopefully some of the other ladies.....?
Annie Elliott

Postby maybeiwill » 11 Oct 2014, 21:52

I think your T-shirts should all read: RORY GAL (lagher) ;) Hope you "gals" can all get together - would love to see those pics!
maybeiwill

Postby Tibbierocks » 13 Oct 2014, 08:41

Annie Elliott wrote:
Tibbierocks wrote:Those photos of cork and Chelsea are what I hoped to take next year. :-( not a hope financially of that and in order to do it in 2016, I better start saving now.

You'd best begin saving, my love, cause I don't want to go alone! All you _really_ have to pay for is your air fare and food, oh yeah and pints, hehe. I'll take care of the car and the lodging, and we'll have a place with a kitchen too. I'm counting on you! And hopefully some of the other ladies.....?

the plan is to start saving in December. Next year I am thinking about college... I can not bear doing office work anymore. I hate it and I need to get out of it, so I'm wondering about college and that'll cost mega bucks... money...

Ireland is a priority.
Tibbierocks

Previous

Return to Rory Gallagher's Official Forum ~ Welcome