Rory Gallagher Degrees of Separation

Rory Fans ~ New members checkout updated forum rules.. here before posting please
Forum rules
styles/rules.png

LOOSE TALK ~ Moderator Team..
Cynthia Armento (RobertaSparrow) (USA) John Ganjamie (roryfan) (USA) JJ Joyce (Jay Jay) (UK) Jim Petrover (JimLED) (Ukraine).
© RORY GALLAGHER LOOSE TALK 2013

Re: Rory Gallagher Degrees of Separation

Postby AnnaMaria » 04 Sep 2014, 05:44

I might misunderstand this thread but does horses count?

I go to a ridingschool and more than 50% of the horses are from Ireland. My last favourite Robbie Williams :shock: called Robert had to go to the green grass of eternity this summer :cry: . But there are four new horses bought this summer and three of them are from Ireland.
AnnaMaria

Postby Annie Elliott » 07 Sep 2014, 20:54

Anna Maria, you have my vote for the funniest person on this site although I am very sorry about poor Robbie. I'm not sure Irish horses count though... :lol: Unless Rory had some secret interest in them. Who knows?

maybeiwill...let's see...
maybeiwill - ex-husband - cousin - wife/dancer/June Taylor/Jackie Gleason - John Lee Hooker - Rory...OK that looks like six degrees, right?
maybeiwill - ex-husband - cousin - Lou Gramm - Chuck Mangione - Rory...that's five, right?

But wait! When I was in school I worked at a restaurant and Chuck Mangione and his band came in for breakfast and I waited on them. It sucked because we were out of everything Chuck wanted and he got mad. :(

But somehow this relates us in fandom. See? This whole world is just a complicated web of Roryness!
Annie Elliott

Postby AnnaMaria » 08 Sep 2014, 17:30

Waitwaitwaitwaitwaitwaitwait!!!

Early 2000 I was in Copenhagen strolling along Ströget, that big street only for people who walks. With me I had my sons, they were about to kill eachother. :roll:
Suddenly a limousine drove up on this street infront of a nice hotel. Out came Slash and Duff, I think they were touring with Revolver then. I was a big fan of Guns n Roses in early 1990 until I got totally fed up with Axel and his voice. Anyway I was Close to them so I said Hi and they said Hi and looked at my sons who were screaming like sirens. I felt I had to say something so I said "Would you like to buy one or both?". They said they were on tour so they couldn´t and they disappeared into the hotel.

Annie, ok about the horses but this must be Worth someting? Slash playded with Rory and admire him.
AnnaMaria

Postby Annie Elliott » 08 Sep 2014, 21:38

Oh, yeah, I'd say that totally counts, and you get points for being so hilarious too!

So...
AnnaMaria - Slash - Rory That's three degrees, ding ding ding!

What a great story :D You crack me up every time.
Annie Elliott

Postby maybeiwill » 09 Sep 2014, 23:43

So, how many degrees of separation between maybeiwill and Annie Elliot, now that we have the Chuck Mangione connection? :lol:
P.S. Imagine Anna Maria, your kids could have been brought up by Slash! I think you're way closer than the rest of us! 8-)
maybeiwill

Postby AnnaMaria » 11 Sep 2014, 11:27

Ah, ding, ding, ding!!! I´m worthy to be a memeber at last!

Maybeiwill, my youngest didn´t have to be brought up by Slash. He turned out to be a screaming siren and he´s still trying to kill his older brother now and then. So the older one moved to Another Town to the University. :D

Totally off topic but have you read Duff McKagans book about his time in GnR? Do that! Should be read by all Young people because he really tell you about the drugs n alcohol completely 0% romantic.
AnnaMaria

Postby Annie Elliott » 03 Oct 2014, 13:33

maybeiwill wrote:So, how many degrees of separation between maybeiwill and Annie Elliot, now that we have the Chuck Mangione connection? :lol:
P.S. Imagine Anna Maria, your kids could have been brought up by Slash! I think you're way closer than the rest of us! 8-)

I guess that would be three degrees, right? maybeiwill - Chuck Mangione - Annie Elliott. This is one small world.

I also found out on my trip that some of the Elliott's settled in....Ballyshannon!
Annie Elliott

Previous

Return to Rory Gallagher's Official Forum ~ Welcome