Have you ever woke up with them bullfrog stuck in your ear?

Rory Fans ~ New members checkout updated forum rules.. here before posting please
Forum rules
styles/rules.png

LOOSE TALK ~ Moderator Team..
Cynthia Armento (RobertaSparrow) (USA) John Ganjamie (roryfan) (USA) JJ Joyce (Jay Jay) (UK) Jim Petrover (JimLED) (Ukraine).
© RORY GALLAGHER LOOSE TALK 2013

Re: Have you ever woke up with them bullfrog stuck in your e

Postby AnnaMaria » 27 Sep 2014, 08:35

Madrid!!! You´re back and I´m already Crying with laughter. This is so funny. My stomach aches and tears are running.

Interviewer; You had (!) Jerry McElroy you too obviously have a special meal (que?) feet off against each other? (eating smelly feet or what!?)

Rory answers: Um refers to police in Belfast (he´s really serious here) and the summer mice (er, are we on the same planet?)second home in art I can adopt a Belfast with the taste.

Well, when I analyse this it feels like Rory is avoiding the question. I wonder why? There certanly are a lot of mystery around Rory and Gerry and their feet. :shock:
Later Rory is talking about Brendan and that makes me a Little bit sad. He seems to be such a nice guy.

Rory says; Bacause Brendan the disease (that is NOT nice to say about a friend!) for dispatch stop a knife I fell over a month (March?) for and hurt my foot.

It´s that foot and feet again. If Jerry bit Rorys foot and Brendan was a disease causing further footproblems, well, Life certanly wasn´t easy. :roll:

---
I,m glad you had a wonderful holiday. I´d love to visit Madrid. The beaches aren´t the main reason why I travel. Besides Music I also love history, art and culture. In April I was in London (not the first time!) and this summer I went to Lisbon (first time) in November I´m going to Dubai ( sixth time!) I just love Walking and Walking looking at new things, talking with nice people...and thank God there are Compeed these Days beacause Walking all day long makes your feet hurt and they get sore with the wrong shoes and...wait...why am I talking about feet here...Is there a...jinx somewhere? :shock:
AnnaMaria

Postby Tibbierocks » 27 Sep 2014, 11:34

What? This thread has gone a bit surreal - it's like Salvador Dali started posting :-D

What year was the 1st part of that youtube interview recorded? Early 80s. Rory was nice and slim.
Tibbierocks

Postby AnnaMaria » 27 Sep 2014, 11:59

Tibbierocks it´s all about the statistics! :ugeek:
In this forum we have facts from smart people (me not included :oops: ), love (er, for Rory), quarrels (not on this thread :D ), embarrassing comments (on this thread :oops: ), a bit of laugh (hopefully on this thread :roll: ) and now we have moved on to surrealistics.
Next week we will move further on to deeper psycological things like colour and size of plectrums.
I am very proud of my thread! :D
AnnaMaria

Postby RobertaSparrow » 27 Sep 2014, 12:11

Madrid74 wrote:
RobertaSparrow wrote:Someday I'd like to visit Spain. It's on my bucket list. Hey, I have distant relatives there Will be fun!

Roberta I read you're planning a Cork visit, what about a jump from Ireland to Spain and visit your relatives and taste our "tapas"?

Maybe someday. Maybe soon.
Algun dia tal vez. Quiz'a pronto.

RobertaSparrow

Postby SUBY1974 » 28 Sep 2014, 20:44

Madrid74 wrote:
AnnaMaria wrote:How could I forget Smear Campaign :oops:

Have a wonderful holiday Madrid.
I have been to your wonderful country a couple of times; Mallorca, Lanzarote, Benidorm and Barcelona. :D

AnnaMaria yeah I had a fantastic holidays :D humm next time come to Madrid, we can't offer you a beach but it's a beautiful town

RobertaSparrow wrote:Someday I'd like to visit Spain. It's on my bucket list. Hey, I have distant relatives there Will be fun!

Roberta I read you're planning a Cork visit, what about a jump from Ireland to Spain and visit your relatives and taste our "tapas"?

SUBY1974 wrote:Have a good holiday Madrid74. I have been to Majorca - wonderful place. Its like a tropical island and the sea is a beautiful blue colour. I loved the beaches. Majorca is part of Spain. I thinking of buying a holiday flat there next year - maybe in Spain. Well the family can use it. Subrata. x

Posting from my mobile phone (EE networks) is pain in the butt, especially when I am on a bus or train. Its a touch phone and even worse. I know how you feel

SUBY Mallorca (spanish Majorca :D ) it's great but at the Balearic Islands my favourites are Formentera and Menorca with beautiful and hidden beaches and not so many tourists as Mallorca or Ibiza.
When I'm posting from my mobile I feel as if I was writing with my toes instead my fingers :D

Back to the subject of the post another example on youtube Engrish subtitles .. enjoy

Glad you had a good holiday Madrid. Subrata.x
SUBY1974

Postby RobertaSparrow » 29 Sep 2014, 04:28

SUBY1974 wrote:
SUBY1974 wrote:Have a good holiday Madrid74. I have been to Majorca - wonderful place. Its like a tropical island and the sea is a beautiful blue colour. I loved the beaches. Majorca is part of Spain. I thinking of buying a holiday flat there next year - maybe in Spain. Well the family can use it. Subrata. x

Posting from my mobile phone (EE networks) is pain in the butt, especially when I am on a bus or train. Its a touch phone and even worse. I know how you feel

SUBY Mallorca (spanish Majorca :D ) it's great but at the Balearic Islands my favourites are Formentera and Menorca with beautiful and hidden beaches and not so many tourists as Mallorca or Ibiza.
When I'm posting from my mobile I feel as if I was writing with my toes instead my fingers :D . . .

Glad you had a good holiday Madrid. Subrata.x

I know what you mean Suby. If I'm away from my PC and need to post from my Moto-X, I always use a stylus, because using my fingers on those tiny touchscreens is frustrating. With a stylus I make 80% less errors. Still a pain in the neck, though . . . :evil:
RobertaSparrow

Postby Tibbierocks » 29 Sep 2014, 10:58

AnnaMaria wrote:Tibbierocks it´s all about the statistics! :ugeek:
In this forum we have facts from smart people (me not included :oops: ), love (er, for Rory), quarrels (not on this thread :D ), embarrassing comments (on this thread :oops: ), a bit of laugh (hopefully on this thread :roll: ) and now we have moved on to surrealistics.
Next week we will move further on to deeper psycological things like colour and size of plectrums.
I am very proud of my thread! :D

so you should be. It's a lovely thread full of twists and turns. ;) :D well done!
Tibbierocks

Postby Madrid74 » 09 Oct 2014, 01:09

Tibbierocks wrote:What? This thread has gone a bit surreal - it's like Salvador Dali started posting :-D

What year was the 1st part of that youtube interview recorded? Early 80s. Rory was nice and slim.

The 1st part interview was recorded during the first fortnight of January 1984, one of the subjects is the recent Alexis Korner decease (1st January 1984), another great musician and true gentleman whom I had the pleasure of interviewing during his stay at Spain on 1982.

Oh Dalí one of my favourites painters, and I must admit that sometimes my sense of humour can be quite "daliniano" :lol: :lol:
Madrid74

Postby Annie Elliott » 09 Oct 2014, 08:33

Madrid74 wrote:Mallorca (spanish Majorca :D ) it's great but at the Balearic Islands my favourites are Formentera and Menorca with beautiful and hidden beaches and not so many tourists as Mallorca or Ibiza.

Madrid, how's the surfing there? I might have to make a side trip...

And can you make it back to Cork in 2016 for our girl fest? I think we're going to have to rent a castle!

LMAO at those subtitles :lol:
Annie Elliott

Postby Madrid74 » 09 Oct 2014, 23:38

Annie Elliott wrote:
Madrid74 wrote:Mallorca (spanish Majorca :D ) it's great but at the Balearic Islands my favourites are Formentera and Menorca with beautiful and hidden beaches and not so many tourists as Mallorca or Ibiza.

Madrid, how's the surfing there? I might have to make a side trip...

And can you make it back to Cork in 2016 for our girl fest? I think we're going to have to rent a castle!

LMAO at those subtitles :lol:

Annie if you love surf the best waves are at the North of Spain: Basque Country, Cantabria, Asturias in fact Mundaka (Basque Country) is a Billabong Pro. And if you look for a lot of sun as well as nice waves Fuerteventura and Lanzarote at the Canary Islands are your place.

Cork 2016? Could be, a meeting like that sounds great but I don't schedule anything in such an advance. To me two years are an eternity, most of the times I choose where to spend my holidays at the last minute :lol: :lol:
Madrid74

PreviousNext

Return to Rory Gallagher's Official Forum ~ Welcome