Have you ever woke up with them bullfrog stuck in your ear?

Rory Fans ~ New members checkout updated forum rules.. here before posting please
Forum rules
styles/rules.png

LOOSE TALK ~ Moderator Team..
Cynthia Armento (RobertaSparrow) (USA) John Ganjamie (roryfan) (USA) JJ Joyce (Jay Jay) (UK) Jim Petrover (JimLED) (Ukraine).
© RORY GALLAGHER LOOSE TALK 2013

Re: Have you ever woke up with them bullfrog stuck in your e

Postby SUBY1974 » 02 Sep 2014, 22:34

I was listening to this Rory you tube clip of Pistol Slapper Blues and laughing my head off.Ahh Rory you had a wonderful sense of humour. "Keep your hands off her" "Keep your mits off her" "Daisy is crazy" "Polly is a dolly". I love it. Thankyou for posting Madrid. I absolutely adore Rory and would so have loved to have had a conversation with him. I am sure I do in my dreams. Wonderful man. This brought a smile to my face. Sub rata.x. PS Just saw 10.44pm on clock - heap he knows I like this video. :mrgreen:
SUBY1974
 
Posts: 2103
Joined: 10 Sep 2010, 20:52

Re: Have you ever woke up with them bullfrog stuck in your e

Postby JimLED » 03 Sep 2014, 10:29

Image

:D :D :D
Every gun makes its own tune.. Image
After a meal there's nothing like a good cigar.
User avatar
JimLED
 
Posts: 1865
Joined: 11 Mar 2010, 23:08
Location: UKRAINE

Re: Have you ever woke up with them bullfrog stuck in your e

Postby maybeiwill » 03 Sep 2014, 17:50

WAIT........WHAT?!?! :? :? :?

To JimLED: I'm not really confused - just amused at the Obama reference in the post above.
Last edited by maybeiwill on 15 Oct 2014, 19:42, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
maybeiwill
 
Posts: 70
Joined: 24 Jul 2014, 18:08

Re: Have you ever woke up with them bullfrog stuck in your e

Postby JimLED » 03 Sep 2014, 20:05

maybeiwill wrote:WAIT........WHAT?!?! :? :? :?

Try to turn 'subtitles' at YT window... and you will get this at 2:20! :)
Every gun makes its own tune.. Image
After a meal there's nothing like a good cigar.
User avatar
JimLED
 
Posts: 1865
Joined: 11 Mar 2010, 23:08
Location: UKRAINE

Re: Have you ever woke up with them bullfrog stuck in your e

Postby AnnaMaria » 04 Sep 2014, 05:47

And he said he wouldn´t write political songs aha, aha...
AnnaMaria
 
Posts: 245
Joined: 05 Jul 2014, 19:10

Re: Have you ever woke up with them bullfrog stuck in your e

Postby Madrid74 » 04 Sep 2014, 08:49

AnnaMaria wrote:And he said he wouldn´t write political songs aha, aha...

Hum hum what about Smear Campaing ??
Arrg write with a mobile it's a heafache.

Feel I'll read you in a few weeks.I'm on holidays no internet just wifi now and them.
see you
User avatar
Madrid74
 
Posts: 147
Joined: 17 Nov 2013, 03:13
Location: Madrid (Spain)

Re: Have you ever woke up with them bullfrog stuck in your e

Postby AnnaMaria » 04 Sep 2014, 11:36

How could I forget Smear Campaign :oops:

Have a wonderful holiday Madrid.
I have been to your wonderful country a couple of times; Mallorca, Lanzarote, Benidorm and Barcelona. :D
AnnaMaria
 
Posts: 245
Joined: 05 Jul 2014, 19:10

Re: Have you ever woke up with them bullfrog stuck in your e

Postby RobertaSparrow » 04 Sep 2014, 11:50

AnnaMaria wrote:How could I forget Smear Campaign :oops:

Have a wonderful holiday Madrid.
I have been to your wonderful country a couple of times; Mallorca, Lanzarote, Benidorm and Barcelona. :D


Someday I'd like to visit Spain. It's on my bucket list. Hey, I have distant relatives there :D Will be fun!
User avatar
RobertaSparrow
 
Posts: 3615
Joined: 04 May 2012, 23:13
Location: Oregon

Re: Have you ever woke up with them bullfrog stuck in your e

Postby SUBY1974 » 05 Sep 2014, 21:54

Madrid74 wrote:
AnnaMaria wrote:And he said he wouldn´t write political songs aha, aha...

Hum hum what about Smear Campaing ??
Arrg write with a mobile it's a heafache.

Feel I'll read you in a few weeks.I'm on holidays no internet just wifi now and them.
see you



Have a good holiday Madrid74. I have been to Majorca - wonderful place. Its like a tropical island and the sea is a beautiful blue colour. I loved the beaches. Majorca is part of Spain. I thinking of buying a holiday flat there next year - maybe in Spain. Well the family can use it. Subrata. x

Posting from my mobile phone (EE networks) is pain in the butt, especially when I am on a bus or train. Its a touch phone and even worse. I know how you feel :roll:
SUBY1974
 
Posts: 2103
Joined: 10 Sep 2010, 20:52

Re: Have you ever woke up with them bullfrog stuck in your e

Postby Madrid74 » 27 Sep 2014, 01:24

AnnaMaria wrote:How could I forget Smear Campaign :oops:

Have a wonderful holiday Madrid.
I have been to your wonderful country a couple of times; Mallorca, Lanzarote, Benidorm and Barcelona. :D


AnnaMaria yeah I had a fantastic holidays :D humm next time come to Madrid, we can't offer you a beach but it's a beautiful town

RobertaSparrow wrote:Someday I'd like to visit Spain. It's on my bucket list. Hey, I have distant relatives there Will be fun!


Roberta I read you're planning a Cork visit, what about a jump from Ireland to Spain and visit your relatives and taste our "tapas"?

SUBY1974 wrote:Have a good holiday Madrid74. I have been to Majorca - wonderful place. Its like a tropical island and the sea is a beautiful blue colour. I loved the beaches. Majorca is part of Spain. I thinking of buying a holiday flat there next year - maybe in Spain. Well the family can use it. Subrata. x

Posting from my mobile phone (EE networks) is pain in the butt, especially when I am on a bus or train. Its a touch phone and even worse. I know how you feel


SUBY Mallorca (spanish Majorca :D ) it's great but at the Balearic Islands my favourites are Formentera and Menorca with beautiful and hidden beaches and not so many tourists as Mallorca or Ibiza.
When I'm posting from my mobile I feel as if I was writing with my toes instead my fingers :D

Back to the subject of the post another example on youtube Engrish subtitles .. enjoy

User avatar
Madrid74
 
Posts: 147
Joined: 17 Nov 2013, 03:13
Location: Madrid (Spain)

PreviousNext

Return to Rory Gallagher's Official Forum ~ Welcome

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests

cron