hello again

Rory Fans ~ All new members checkout updated forum rules.. here before posting please
Forum rules
styles/rules.png

LOOSE TALK ~ Moderator Team..
Cynthia Armento (RobertaSparrow) (USA) John Ganjamie (roryfan) (USA) JJ Joyce (Jay Jay) (UK) Jim Petrover (JimLED) (Ukraine).
© RORY GALLAGHER LOOSE TALK 2013

hello again

Postby pat's strat » 05 Jul 2014, 16:04

i've been gone for a bit and i'm glad i could come back. i used to be leprechaun 1. my computer crashed and i had to get a new one along with new user names for just about every site. hello to all my online friends and fans of Rory. hope to talk to you later.
pat's strat

Re: hello again

Postby RobertaSparrow » 05 Jul 2014, 17:38

pat's strat wrote:i've been gone for a bit and i'm glad i could come back. i used to be leprechaun 1. my computer crashed and i had to get a new one along with new user names for just about every site. hello to all my online friends and fans of Rory. hope to talk to you later.

Welcome back and hello to your new computer. :geek:
RobertaSparrow

Postby pat's strat » 05 Jul 2014, 19:57

hi roberta, it's good to hear from you again. hello to jay jay and jim as well. i'm still turning new folks on to Rory every day. when they hear his music they can't get enough. THAT makes me happy!
pat's strat

Postby JimLED » 05 Jul 2014, 21:38

pat's strat wrote:i've been gone for a bit and i'm glad i could come back. i used to be leprechaun 1. my computer crashed and i had to get a new one along with new user names for just about every site. hello to all my online friends and fans of Rory. hope to talk to you later.

Hi Leprechaun1!
How's your strat things going on? :)

P.S would you like me to reset password for your old account?
Every gun makes its own tune.. Image
After a meal there's nothing like a good cigar.
JimLED

Postby pat's strat » 06 Jul 2014, 17:13

thanks jim, it's all good. i'm fine with the new account stuff. my strat things are great, i just don't get to play as much as i was. same old story. i went back to using a .1uf ceramic cap in my strat. i just can't get away from the old school set up. if it an't broke don't fix it. put mullard tubes in all positions in my ac30c2. it sounds soooo good. i have to play it at a distance it's so loud. takes your head off if less than 6 feet away( could be because i crank it when i play Rory stuff. as it should be).
pat's strat

Return to Introduction & Welcome for New Members