What book would you share with Rory?

Rory Fans ~ New members checkout updated forum rules.. here before posting please
Forum rules
styles/rules.png

LOOSE TALK ~ Moderator Team..
Cynthia Armento (RobertaSparrow) (USA) John Ganjamie (roryfan) (USA) JJ Joyce (Jay Jay) (UK) Jim Petrover (JimLED) (Ukraine).
© RORY GALLAGHER LOOSE TALK 2013

Re: What book would you share with Rory?

Postby Annie Elliott » 22 Jun 2014, 11:59

Last edited by Annie Elliott on 15 Jun 2015, 11:56, edited 1 time in total.
Annie Elliott

Postby jimmy » 01 Jul 2014, 00:51

This may be different than a book, but i have wondered if Rory would have liked Radio dramas (From the 30's,40's,50's and 60's) that are available these days on cd.
I listen to them often and think he mat have enjoyed the detective shows like Johnny dollar,Richard diamond, Sam Spade and Nero Wolfe.
jimmy

Postby RobertaSparrow » 01 Jul 2014, 05:03

jimmy wrote:This may be different than a book, but i have wondered if Rory would have liked Radio dramas (From the 30's,40's,50's and 60's) that are available these days on cd.
I listen to them often and think he mat have enjoyed the detective shows like Johnny dollar,Richard diamond, Sam Spade and Nero Wolfe.

I'd have no doubt that not only would he have like them, he probably listened to a few in his childhood, in interviews he often mentioned that they had no phonograph or television when he was a child, only radio. And radio plays? The best were of his favorite genre, suspense and mysteries.
RobertaSparrow

Previous

Return to Rory Gallagher's Official Forum ~ Welcome