Beat Club Sessions on vinyl for B'day

Rory Fans ~ New members checkout updated forum rules.. here before posting please
Forum rules
styles/rules.png

LOOSE TALK ~ Moderator Team..
Cynthia Armento (RobertaSparrow) (USA) John Ganjamie (roryfan) (USA) JJ Joyce (Jay Jay) (UK) Jim Petrover (JimLED) (Ukraine).
© RORY GALLAGHER LOOSE TALK 2013

Beat Club Sessions on vinyl for B'day

Postby Jimmy » 08 Feb 2014, 15:36

For those who love vinyl I just want to say I recieved 'The Beat Club Sessions' on vinyl for my birthday. It is fantastic. 180 gram vinyl and is white with a black lable. If you are a vinyl collector ( not to mention any Rory fan) this is a MUST have. Thanks Donal and Daniel for putting this one out.
Best regards, Jimmy
P.S. Will be wearing my new Rory shirts proudly. :D
Jimmy

Re: Beat Club Sessions on vinyl for B'day

Postby Jay Jay » 08 Feb 2014, 16:02

Jimmy wrote:For those who love vinyl I just want to say I recieved 'The Beat Club Sessions' on vinyl for my birthday. It is fantastic. 180 gram vinyl and is white with a black lable. If you are a vinyl collector ( not to mention any Rory fan) this is a MUST have. Thanks Donal and Daniel for putting this one out.
Best regards, Jimmy
P.S. Will be wearing my new Rory shirts proudly. :D

Always a Failsafe / B' day as a RORY FAN, when you receive Rory stuff as presents :)

JAY JAY & JIMMY.jpg

JIMMY & KELLY (2).JPG

See you and Kelly @ The Rory Fest 2015 all being well bro..
Meanwhile.. Rock On for Rory in California ;)
Happy Birthday & Best Wishes
Slainte, Jay Jay
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Jay Jay

Re: Beat Club Sessions on vinyl for B'day

Postby Jimmy » 08 Feb 2014, 22:19

Thanks JayJay, I cant wait to hear from people who comment on the Rory shirt I wear. My other Rory shirts are barely holding together. I think it is cool when people come up to me and tell me stories of seeing Rory. :D
Where did you get that picture of Hedge and Kelly...LOL
Jimmy

Return to Rory Gallagher's Official Forum ~ Welcome