Merry Christmas Fellow RORY FANS

Rory Fans ~ New members checkout updated forum rules.. here before posting please
Forum rules
styles/rules.png

LOOSE TALK ~ Moderator Team..
Cynthia Armento (RobertaSparrow) (USA) John Ganjamie (roryfan) (USA) JJ Joyce (Jay Jay) (UK) Jim Petrover (JimLED) (Ukraine).
© RORY GALLAGHER LOOSE TALK 2013

Merry Christmas Fellow RORY FANS

Postby Jay Jay » 25 Dec 2013, 11:23

A Merry Christmas and a Happy and Peaceful New Year to all fellow followers & fanatics of Rory Gallagher :)
Hopefully I'll be seeing some of you here below later in the New year..
To celebrate in Rory's birthplace, at the end of May /June ;)

Rory Statue @ Christmas.jpg

Ballyshannon @ Christmas
Rock On for Rory
Best Wishes JJ
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Jay Jay

Re: Merry Christmas Fellow RORY FANS

Postby Mandyl » 25 Dec 2013, 19:12

Happy Christmas to all Rory fans and especially to Jay Jay and Cynthia for all their hard work on this site. That's a great picture and I'm sure Rory is enjoying it too :)
Mandyl

Postby SUBY1974 » 25 Dec 2013, 21:09

Merry Christmas to all the Rory fans and to his family, friends, fans for keeping his spirit and music alive. Happy New Year for 2014. Subrata. x

Message for our beloved Rory:- Wherever you are Rory have a wonderful Christmas and New Year for 2014. I know you are with your family, friends and fans this Christmas. 2013 has an incredible year for me and one of the happiest times of my life. I call it the Year Pilgrimages because I was in Scotland and Glastonbury. However I will never ever forget the incredible trip me and Susie made in Ireland in May on our Rory Gallagher Pilgrimage. I will never ever forget it and it changed our lives. I am so glad you persuaded us to do this trip and I know you were with us every step of the way and you were our wonderful guide. I know things in my life are rapidly changing and I am embracing that change as it comes. After 2012 I feel life is exciting and I am growing artistically and spiritually. I will say it again you inspire me and your music and you touched my soul. No other artist has been able to do this and I even though I listen to so many ranges of music I still love yours the most. The way you play your beloved guitar and the way you sing and perform with so much passion and love. Every note you play you play with your heart and that is what moved me. Also it’s the power of your music and the way it heals. The sound of your voice is healing too and your spirit is so comforting. Since 2000 the world is getting chaotic but you remind me there is beauty in life. I know my path is completely different creatively and spiritually and it’s not a musician’s path ( hey you would never expect this woman from an Asian background be listening to rock music and being comfortable around hippies :D ) but it’s an artistic writing path and spiritual healing path and I am a child of hippy parents. I know you guide us and look after us. You are our guide, mentor, teacher, second father figure and inspiration. What you achieved still takes our breath away Thank you so much for coming to our lives and I look forward to meeting you one day and we have a lot of books and music to discuss. I know we do that already and I hope to see you perform one day as well in a place where life will be golden and beautiful. Anyway take care and yes we will be coming to Cork in 2014. As always we will continue to be your Rory warriors and make sure you and your powerful miraculous music will live on forever. All my love and angel blessings. Subrata and Susie. Rock On For Rory. X

Rory you are an Irish Celtic Warrior with your sword of light (your beloved guitar). Continue to spread your light and love into the dark and we your warriors are right behind you. You are always be our Earth Angel. :D :D :D

I have made some good friends on this forum especially Cynthia and Dwana. Hope you have a Good Christmas too and also I wish a good Christmas to Donal, Daniel, Tom Rory family and bands mates a good Christmas. Also thankyou Jay Jay, Cynthia and Jim for managing the Rory Forum. Merry Christmas to Sinnerboy and Barry and the Band and all the tribute bands who keep Rory's flame alive. There is Milo, Bibi, Barry O'Neil as well. There so many folk to mention but you know who you are. :D
Last edited by SUBY1974 on 25 Dec 2013, 23:45, edited 2 times in total.
SUBY1974

Postby JimLED » 25 Dec 2013, 22:30

Merry Christmas to all Rory fans here!
It was so great to be with you all this year. You're doing our forum much better that ever! Thank you very much!
Wish you all a great Christmas and to your families. Keep enjoying listening Rory!

Every gun makes its own tune.. Image
After a meal there's nothing like a good cigar.
JimLED

Postby SUBY1974 » 25 Dec 2013, 23:30

I am going to watch my Irish Tour DVD again. I want again to be reminded of the magic of Rory Gallagher this Christmas.Subrata. :D :D :D :D
SUBY1974

Postby Madrid74 » 26 Dec 2013, 01:55

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all Rory fans, and thanks a lot to Jay Jay, Cinthia and JimLed for their work on the forum.

Feliz Navidad y Próspero Año 2014 !!
Madrid74

Postby Jimmy » 27 Dec 2013, 19:17

Merry belated Christmas from N CAL
Jimmy

Postby innuendo » 29 Dec 2013, 19:11

merry belated christmas wishes from croatia.
I watched as fear took the old men's gaze
Hopes of the young in troubled graves
'I see no day' I heard him say
So grey is the face of every mortal
innuendo

Postby Sinner Girl » 29 Dec 2013, 20:04

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all Rory fans from Croatia
''When I was a cowboy out on the Western Plain''

''Being back home means a lot.A bit a peace and quiet and some rest . I write all my songs at home.Its an amazing thing, the minute I get here I begin to wright'
Rory Gallagher
Sinner Girl

Postby innuendo » 03 Jan 2014, 12:14

Sinner Girl wrote:Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all Rory fans from Croatia

i second that :D
I watched as fear took the old men's gaze
Hopes of the young in troubled graves
'I see no day' I heard him say
So grey is the face of every mortal
innuendo

Return to Rory Gallagher's Official Forum ~ Welcome