Not really a new topic, but . . .

Rory Fans ~ New members checkout updated forum rules.. here before posting please
Forum rules
styles/rules.png

LOOSE TALK ~ Moderator Team..
Cynthia Armento (RobertaSparrow) (USA) John Ganjamie (roryfan) (USA) JJ Joyce (Jay Jay) (UK) Jim Petrover (JimLED) (Ukraine).
© RORY GALLAGHER LOOSE TALK 2013

Not really a new topic, but . . .

Postby RobertaSparrow » 24 Nov 2013, 21:47

I was just looking at the numbers, and we have a lot of members, but many never post. (And, truth be told, this came to mind after reading a post from one of the newest members, :) so here is a word of encourgement) I can kinda see that, it's sort of like having to get up in front of a bunch of people and say something. Sort of. But for those who've never posted anything and maybe would like to, tell us about how you came around to first hearing Rory's music.

Some here on the forum actually knew the man, and there are members who hadn't been born yet when he passed. And there are in-betweens such as me, who got to see him play in some of the clubs and venues back in the '70's- 80's - 90's but never got to exchange a word with him.

But especially to you, the person who sits back, reads the posts, checks out the various offerings on the website, always wanted to say a word or two- but maybe was a little hesitant, or shy even, to post anything-here's a chance- jump in and tell us how you first heard Rory's music?
RobertaSparrow

Return to Rory Gallagher's Official Forum ~ Welcome