Hi.....again.

Rory Fans ~ New members checkout updated forum rules.. here before posting please
Forum rules
styles/rules.png

LOOSE TALK ~ Moderator Team..
Cynthia Armento (RobertaSparrow) (USA) John Ganjamie (roryfan) (USA) JJ Joyce (Jay Jay) (UK) Jim Petrover (JimLED) (Ukraine).
© RORY GALLAGHER LOOSE TALK 2013

Hi.....again.

Postby Cantwell » 18 Nov 2013, 10:56

I say 'again'.. because I've been on this board a couple of times over the years...dipping in and out, but always interested in Rory.
My main problem is that I'm one of those guys who never remembers passwords, usernames...emails and of course it would be too much
of a stretch to make a note of all that...SO!.I have to register again and again. ANYWAY...enough of that.

It would be fair to say that Rory's music is a constant....has been for about...30 years (Man!..where the hell did that go)
I Got to see the great man on four occasions, the first is still my favourite gig of any I've ever been.

I also need to thank Rory for helping me get a tiny little side-line job about 12 months ago.
A letter of mine ended up in the pages of Classic Rock 'The Blues Magazine' regarding their 'shabby' ( I thought ) reviews of Rory's re-issues.
The editor liked my rant and asked if I'd like to contribute to the magazine; and now I do.

So that's a bit about me, it's a pleasure to be back and I'm determined to stick around and join in with all things about the great man.
Cheers Everyone. :D
Cantwell

Re: Hi.....again.

Postby RobertaSparrow » 21 Nov 2013, 03:20

:mrgreen: Welcome back
RobertaSparrow

Return to Welcome to Rory Gallagher's Official Forum