RORY'S Official Song Track Video Continental Op for K' City

Rory Fans ~ New members checkout updated forum rules.. here before posting please
Forum rules
styles/rules.png

LOOSE TALK ~ Moderator Team..
Cynthia Armento (RobertaSparrow) (USA) John Ganjamie (roryfan) (USA) JJ Joyce (Jay Jay) (UK) Jim Petrover (JimLED) (Ukraine).
© RORY GALLAGHER LOOSE TALK 2013

Re: RORY'S Official Song Track Video Continental Op for K' C

Postby SUBY1974 » 11 Nov 2013, 22:10

I have not read one single book by Dashiel Hammett but will get there soon. Oh the Blair Witch Project. I saw that in 2000 at the cinema with my friend. It was great to see all that haunting and supernatural stuff as always. My blood starts to rush in excitement with paranormal and supernatural - spooky! All remember they were moving the camera around so much that I got motion sickness. We had to leave the bloody cinema. My head was spinning literally! Subrata.
SUBY1974

Postby JimLED » 12 Nov 2013, 00:00

SUBY1974 wrote:I have not read one single book by Dashiel Hammett but will get there soon. Oh the Blair Witch Project. I saw that in 2000 at the cinema with my friend. It was great to see all that haunting and supernatural stuff as always. My blood starts to rush in excitement with paranormal and supernatural - spooky! All remember they were moving the camera around so much that I got motion sickness. We had to leave the bloody cinema. My head was spinning literally! Subrata.

Let me in my $0.02 about Blair Witch :D
This movie - from first frame till the end frame of the tape is a fake. There are (at www) a lot of evidences. :)
Every gun makes its own tune.. Image
After a meal there's nothing like a good cigar.
JimLED

Postby RobertaSparrow » 12 Nov 2013, 02:50

JimLED wrote:
SUBY1974 wrote:I have not read one single book by Dashiel Hammett but will get there soon. Oh the Blair Witch Project. I saw that in 2000 at the cinema with my friend. It was great to see all that haunting and supernatural stuff as always. My blood starts to rush in excitement with paranormal and supernatural - spooky! All remember they were moving the camera around so much that I got motion sickness. We had to leave the bloody cinema. My head was spinning literally! Subrata.

Let me in my $0.02 about Blair Witch :D
This movie - from first frame till the end frame of the tape is a fake. There are (at www) a lot of evidences. :)

:lol: Yes it's fake, but it was fun. That whole promotional campaign was just that- it was an ad to get people to see the film. What I liked about it was it was a very low budget approach and a rather unique perspective that has since been copied a thousand times it seems. Although, to be fair, there was another, similar indie film that came out that same year, but didn't get any of the same attention- The Last Broadcast- because it didn't have the same quirky promotional genius behind it. I liked Blair Witch though because it was original, and low budget, but it out performed all the huge studio horror flicks of that same year. Score one for the underdog! And it was the first in the horror subgenre "Found Footage."

Sorry, but just as detective, espionage, and mystery flicks were Rory's favorite, mine are sci fi, horror, and fantasy. And some of the best have a foot in both camps. :D

P.S. Suby you're right, the camera motions made a lot of my friends motion sick, too :lol:
RobertaSparrow

Postby SUBY1974 » 12 Nov 2013, 13:55

The Blair Witch Project is a fake with a capital F!!!! :lol: :lol: Ooh I am so scared -not. It was an utter laugh but never in the history of cinema did I ever experience motion sickness at a cinema. That was a first for me and my friend. I watch UK Most Haunted every week and that too is funny beyond belief. The team go to old manor houses and castles and look for ghosts! LOL! It is so fake and utter hilarious. I recommend it for a comedy award and even better I might volunteer to go on it and chuck a few things around or move objects and say "I am a ghost" and scare the living daylights out of the team. I think even folk "over there" must find it hilarious. :lol: :lol: :lol: :mrgreen: Just to add footage has been found that UK Most Haunted is scripted and is fake as well. :lol: :lol: I know this is going off topic but once UK M+st Haunted went to investigate ghosts at a Tudor house called Ancient Most High in Stafford. In the middle of the night the team beleived they were talking to a ghost called William. Yvette Fielding (the presenter) called out William's name. As you know in the UK Yvette was a Blue Peter presenter in the 80s. Anyway after she called out William's name she said she smell something funny like sulphur. I was thinking either your crew farted or the suppose ghost did and if the ghost did it meant that William was telling you what he thought of the UK Most Haunted team or asking you to shove off and do something more worthwhile with your time! :lol: :lol: :lol:
SUBY1974

Previous

Return to Rory Gallagher's Official Forum ~ Welcome