Rory's Music- can soothe and quiet the world

Rory Fans ~ New members checkout updated forum rules.. here before posting please
Forum rules
styles/rules.png

LOOSE TALK ~ Moderator Team..
Cynthia Armento (RobertaSparrow) (USA) John Ganjamie (roryfan) (USA) JJ Joyce (Jay Jay) (UK) Jim Petrover (JimLED) (Ukraine).
© RORY GALLAGHER LOOSE TALK 2013

Rory's Music- can soothe and quiet the world

Postby RobertaSparrow » 15 Oct 2013, 21:23

Sometimes I need a little vacation from the stress of this insane world. Rory's music always helps ;) It's gotten me through much worst times than this 8-)

(cute there, isn't he? (Rory, not Gerry))

:lol: Much Love People ;) - Cynthia, also known as RobertaSparrow

PS-
Capo- from one American to another- it's all good :mrgreen:
RobertaSparrow

Re: Rory's Music- can soothe and quiet the world

Postby Jay Jay » 16 Oct 2013, 22:53

Rory Gallagher's music is the healing music :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Jay Jay

Postby RobertaSparrow » 17 Oct 2013, 05:13

Then there's this one,

RobertaSparrow

Postby SUBY1974 » 25 Oct 2013, 21:21

If I am honest in the 21st century there is bad news EVERYWHERE and with the internet, you tube, newspapers, radio, mags, TV there is just no end to it. Hence why I don't watch the news so much. In my line of work I see vulnerable people with terrible, personal suffering. Incredible how I keep sane and I myself have been through a lot. I guess I focus on the really good things in life now because despite our society I do believe there is GOOD in the world. One of those good things is Rory's music. I do listen to his music everyday and it heals, soothes and uplifts my spirits. I love hearing his voice when he does interviews or when he sings because his voice soothes and heals. The dreams I have of him always have positive messages and symbolism which i understand and his spirit is a comforting presence in my life and love the Rory synchronicities. So his music is vital and it must live on forever. The world is going through a massive period of change right now but at least I managing to stay strong through this as a 21st century woman. So yes Rory's music is a miracle and even though i never met him, or spoke to him or even saw him in concert I thank God everyday that I met Susie and I discovered him and his music. That to me is a great miracle in itself. The thought of leaving this earth and never having heard his music or about him seems unthinkable to me now. I am just glad that I did and thank God every single day for it. Subrata. x
Last edited by SUBY1974 on 25 Oct 2013, 21:44, edited 1 time in total.
SUBY1974

Postby Jay Jay » 25 Oct 2013, 21:36

SUBY1974 wrote:The thought of leaving this earth and never having heard his music or about him seems unthinkable to me now. I am just glad that I did and thank God every single day for it. Subrata. x

That goes for me too Suby :)

Without a doubt, Rory and his music is one of the greatest blessings bestowed upon my life :)
Jay Jay

Return to Rory Gallagher's Official Forum ~ Welcome