KICKBACK CITY WITH DANIEL GALLAGHER

Rory Fans ~ New members checkout updated forum rules.. here before posting please
Forum rules
styles/rules.png

LOOSE TALK ~ Moderator Team..
Cynthia Armento (RobertaSparrow) (USA) John Ganjamie (roryfan) (USA) JJ Joyce (Jay Jay) (UK) Jim Petrover (JimLED) (Ukraine).
© RORY GALLAGHER LOOSE TALK 2013

KICKBACK CITY WITH DANIEL GALLAGHER

Postby SUBY1974 » 23 Sep 2013, 15:39

Thanks Milo. http://shadowplays.com/blog/?tag=donal-gallagher. Subarata. Got to dash. Preparing for the Uxbridge Literature Festival this week. X
SUBY1974

Re: KICKBACK CIYT WITH DANIEL GALLAGHER

Postby RobertaSparrow » 23 Sep 2013, 15:43

Wow, I was just about to post a link to the same! It's a pretty good interview.

I noticed in reading the article, Daniel mentions a photo taken of Rory's crime novel collection. I wonder if it's possible to have a copy posted here so we can see the titles and authors?
RobertaSparrow

Re: KICKBACK CITY WITH DANIEL GALLAGHER

Postby SUBY1974 » 23 Sep 2013, 22:30

I will reread the interview again. I always seem to be in a rush these days. Anyway the article was really good and its full of Rory synchronicities. Synchronicities are a real phenomena. One Rory synchronicity happened over August for me but I will talk it about it another time. Anyway its really lucky cos in my writing and book groups they are talking about Crime novels alot! Incidentally tomorrow night I am going to a Crime Thriller Night with my writing group. I will tell them about Kickback City. Anyway love you Rory and may your energy and spirit stay in our auras forever. Love you Subrata. x
SUBY1974

Postby SUBY1974 » 23 Sep 2013, 22:32

Hey Roberta we both posted this interview just 4 minutes apart! I guess he wanted either of us to post the interview! Well that's the way I look at it. Subrata. x
SUBY1974

Postby RobertaSparrow » 24 Sep 2013, 02:45

SUBY1974 wrote:Hey Roberta we both posted this interview just 4 minutes apart! I guess he wanted either of us to post the interview! Well that's the way I look at it. Subrata. x

:lol: :lol: I'd like to think that- all of Rory's loyal women fans, always there for him :lol: :lol: :lol:
RobertaSparrow

Postby loulamb » 24 Sep 2013, 22:08

Excited for Daniels announcements about the the Irish Tour extra tracks, it wouldnt be too blasphemous. Is this footage or audio? either would be excellent in my books
loulamb

Postby RobertaSparrow » 30 Sep 2013, 14:25

Want to know what paring a good song with a good story can do?

Breaking Bad just ended- an excellent crime drama- the finale, Felina, featured the old Mary Robbins hit from the 1950's, "El Paso." Everyone is talking about that finale, and now everyone is talking about that old song-

Let's hope Kickback City will do that for Rory :mrgreen:
RobertaSparrow

Return to Rory Gallagher's Official Forum ~ Welcome