Photos of Rory

Rory Fans ~ All new members checkout updated forum rules.. here before posting please
Forum rules
styles/rules.png

LOOSE TALK ~ Moderator Team..
Cynthia Armento (RobertaSparrow) (USA) John Ganjamie (roryfan) (USA) JJ Joyce (Jay Jay) (UK) Jim Petrover (JimLED) (Ukraine).
© RORY GALLAGHER LOOSE TALK 2013

Photos of Rory

Postby wildman » 21 Sep 2013, 11:43

Hi, I'm interested in sending photos to this site or the family that I took of Rory when I was a teenager in Germany in the early 70's. How is the best way to do that? I also have ticket stubs that I could send copies of - from several different shows (Mannheim Germany and Boston Mass.) I've always been a big fan and have alot of cool memoribilia (i.e. posters, etc.)
Jim G. Concord, New Hampshire USA
wildman

Re: Photos of Rory

Postby Jay Jay » 21 Sep 2013, 11:51

wildman wrote:Hi, I'm interested in sending photos to this site or the family that I took of Rory when I was a teenager in Germany in the early 70's. How is the best way to do that? I also have ticket stubs that I could send copies of - from several different shows (Mannheim Germany and Boston Mass.) I've always been a big fan and have alot of cool memoribilia (i.e. posters, etc.)
Jim G. Concord, New Hampshire USA

Hi Jim, and a very warm welcome to Rory's official forum.

Feel free to post your photo's of Rory here. The Gallagher family look onto these boards too ;)
I'm sure everyone would love to see them :)
Click on this link below, where it will take you to the section that should tell you how to upload photo's ;)
viewforum.php?f=7

Rock On for Rory
Slainte, Jay Jay
Jay Jay

Return to Introduction & Welcome for New Members