Rory's music paired with crime drama

Rory Fans ~ New members checkout updated forum rules.. here before posting please
Forum rules
styles/rules.png

LOOSE TALK ~ Moderator Team..
Cynthia Armento (RobertaSparrow) (USA) John Ganjamie (roryfan) (USA) JJ Joyce (Jay Jay) (UK) Jim Petrover (JimLED) (Ukraine).
© RORY GALLAGHER LOOSE TALK 2013

Re: Rory's music paired with crime drama

Postby RobertaSparrow » 24 Nov 2013, 14:49

innuendo wrote:imagine if there was a rory song used for the last scene of breaking bad instead of badfinger's song. that song would certainly become one of the most popular rory songs and would introduce rory to millions of breaking bad fans who would hopefully recognize the quality of rory as they did of breaking bad.

I bet Rory would have been great at scoring that show, his style would have been perfect for it, and we know how much he loved that genre!
RobertaSparrow

Postby innuendo » 24 Nov 2013, 22:51

RobertaSparrow wrote:
innuendo wrote:imagine if there was a rory song used for the last scene of breaking bad instead of badfinger's song. that song would certainly become one of the most popular rory songs and would introduce rory to millions of breaking bad fans who would hopefully recognize the quality of rory as they did of breaking bad.

I bet Rory would have been great at scoring that show, his style would have been perfect for it, and we know how much he loved that genre!

too bad his songs were only used in a low key drama tv series called lights out couple of years ago. that show was canceled after one season.
I watched as fear took the old men's gaze
Hopes of the young in troubled graves
'I see no day' I heard him say
So grey is the face of every mortal
innuendo

Postby vasdis » 25 Nov 2013, 18:50

Nothing wrong with Badfinger,excellent band, but unfortunately like Rory, 2 of the original members are no longer with us having committed suicide .
vasdis

Previous

Return to Rory Gallagher's Official Forum ~ Welcome