Hi Everybody

Rory Fans ~ All new members checkout updated forum rules.. here before posting please
Forum rules
styles/rules.png

LOOSE TALK ~ Moderator Team..
Cynthia Armento (RobertaSparrow) (USA) John Ganjamie (roryfan) (USA) JJ Joyce (Jay Jay) (UK) Jim Petrover (JimLED) (Ukraine).
© RORY GALLAGHER LOOSE TALK 2013

Hi Everybody

Postby asdesas » 22 Apr 2013, 02:31

Hey gang,

I've been a long time out in the wilderness so to speak, dealing with ongoing family and medical issues. As usual, Rory has been getting me through. I've missed all of you and paticipating On the Board, and look forward to reconnecting in this wonderful forum.

Best regards always,
Richard
asdesas

Location: Los Angeles by way of Fullerton CA (where Rory's Strat was born!)

Re: Hi Everybody

Postby Jay Jay » 22 Apr 2013, 17:28

Hi Richard,

Welcome back buddy. I was wondering about you for some time now.

I also have not been participating around here myself as much as I " Used To Be" either. This year so far unfortunately for me, has been nothing but family troubles and bereavements. Plus as I've just told John G, I've got myself a new job too. Which is out on the road driving cars most of the time. So besides looking in on my iphone now and again, when I get back to base (Irish car auction company in UK). Only evenings and weekends really do I have a while now, to spend time on the boards.

I hope your issues are better and sorted now?
As the Al Green song goes.. "Whether times are good or bad, happy or sad".. RORY'S MUSIC will always help you through, these times in life ;)

All the best &..
Rock On for Rory
Slainte, Jay Jay
Jay Jay

Postby JimLED » 22 Apr 2013, 18:00

Welcome back, Richard!

Every gun makes its own tune.. Image
After a meal there's nothing like a good cigar.
JimLED

Postby asdesas » 22 Apr 2013, 19:53

Sorry about the troubles Jay Jay--and wishing you better times ahead. And thanks for the welcome back, Jim!

Looking forward to reconnecting with everybody and sifting through months and months of posts!

Regards,
Richard
asdesas

Location: Los Angeles by way of Fullerton CA (where Rory's Strat was born!)

Return to Introduction & Welcome for New Members