Hello

Rory Fans ~ New members checkout updated forum rules.. here before posting please
Forum rules
styles/rules.png

LOOSE TALK ~ Moderator Team..
Cynthia Armento (RobertaSparrow) (USA) John Ganjamie (roryfan) (USA) JJ Joyce (Jay Jay) (UK) Jim Petrover (JimLED) (Ukraine).
© RORY GALLAGHER LOOSE TALK 2013

Hello

Postby whitten » 03 Mar 2013, 15:56

Hello from Newfoundland, Canada. I am only the last year or so really finding Rory's music. I have always known about '74 Irish Tour but that was all I knew. Once I discovered Tattoo and the Ghost Blues doc my love for the music took off and I can't get enough. Glad to see there is still such a love out there for Rory and his music. Look forward to learning more about the history of his music and getting turned on to some music I know nothing about.
whitten

Re: Hello

Postby Jay Jay » 03 Mar 2013, 16:07

whitten wrote:Hello from Newfoundland, Canada. I am only the last year or so really finding Rory's music. I have always known about '74 Irish Tour but that was all I knew. Once I discovered Tattoo and the Ghost Blues doc my love for the music took off and I can't get enough. Glad to see there is still such a love out there for Rory and his music. Look forward to learning more about the history of his music and getting turned on to some music I know nothing about.

Hi Whitten and a very warm welcome to the wonderful world of ..

RORY GALLAGHER'S GREAT LEGACY & MUSIC :)
Jay Jay

Postby Dr. Mac » 11 May 2013, 12:36

Hey Jay Jay, saw your post of this site on Facebook, so thought I'd check it out. As you probably know, seeing how I'm on your friends list (Rory McCarron) I've been a Rory Gallagher fan for quite some time now and have been to the festival numerous times. In fact, I was named after Rory after my parents saw a poster in Cork around the time of the Irish Tour. I'm looking forward to the festival again this year as the organisers seem to outdo themselves every year with the lineups. I'm sure Rory would be proud of the way not only his brother Donal, but moreover the fans have kept his music alive. Long live Rory!!!!
Dr. Mac

Postby Jay Jay » 11 May 2013, 13:02

Dr. Mac wrote:Hey Jay Jay, saw your post of this site on Facebook, so thought I'd check it out. As you probably know, seeing how I'm on your friends list (Rory McCarron) I've been a Rory Gallagher fan for quite some time now and have been to the festival numerous times. In fact, I was named after Rory after my parents saw a poster in Cork around the time of the Irish Tour. I'm looking forward to the festival again this year as the organisers seem to outdo themselves every year with the lineups. I'm sure Rory would be proud of the way not only his brother Donal, but moreover the fans have kept his music alive. Long live Rory!!!!

Hi Rory and a very warm welcome to Rory G's family..
I hope you enjoy your time posting here.

Rock On for Rory
Slainte, Jay Jay
Jay Jay

Return to Welcome to Rory Gallagher's Official Forum