I have dreamt of Rory

Rory Fans ~ New members checkout updated forum rules.. here before posting please
Forum rules
styles/rules.png

LOOSE TALK ~ Moderator Team..
Cynthia Armento (RobertaSparrow) (USA) John Ganjamie (roryfan) (USA) JJ Joyce (Jay Jay) (UK) Jim Petrover (JimLED) (Ukraine).
© RORY GALLAGHER LOOSE TALK 2013

Re: Rory Dreams

Postby bottleneckblues77 » 30 Sep 2011, 11:17

Had my first Rory dream - started out like I was watching a documentary special (but in person) watching him practice in Cork and ended with me trying to play as a rhythm guitarist (things were a bit rough but Rory was being quite nice about it all). Can't remember anymore of it already (only been awake for 15 minutes damn it!) - cool to have the dream though.
bottleneckblues77

Postby Dwana Horner » 30 Sep 2011, 16:29

Bottleneckblues.
Nice dream..your first? My Rory dreams were almost like 3 D..vivid. You should write that down somewhere..keep a "Rory Dream Diary"..you may have picked up some sort of cryptic message..about an up and coming documentary.. 8-)
Dwana Horner

Postby JimLED » 09 Oct 2011, 22:23

Nice dream, Bottleneck!
Every gun makes its own tune.. Image
After a meal there's nothing like a good cigar.
JimLED

Postby SUBY1974 » 14 Nov 2011, 23:14

I had this dream recently. Me and my pal Susie ( from Seafieldfoxes) were travelling with Rory on tour. We were staying in this country hotel in England somewhere. I see Rory in the corridor and asked him to read a chapter from my book. Looks like I write when we tour with Rory in the dreamworld! He reads it with interest and nods his head. The dream felt so real! I mean he was standing there right in front of me and he looked like he did in his late twenties. I wanted to reach out and touch his face but didn't. He then finishes reading my chapter and then said "Just date your work" and then went into another room. I also saw Gerry McAvoy walking past and was amazed to see all his curly hair had grown back!!! It was hilarious. LOL!!! I was thinking "I am not the only one with wavy hair around here. Thank God for hair straighteners!"
After the dream I spoke with Susie and I think it was Rory's way to say I should copyright my work with dates etc. I think he is protecting me as always in the Book Industry. It's just as cutthroat as the music industry so he understands very well. Well Rory loved books. Also around the same time I had this dream,Susie and her band were mixing and producing some tracks and they too were talking about copyright. I am glad Rory takes such an interest in my books and Susie's songwriting. Absolutely love him for it! Subrata. x
SUBY1974

Postby Dwana Horner » 16 Nov 2011, 23:38

Subrata
Cool dream. You must've been seeing all this a good five minutes.. :) :)
What details. Rory's always young when I find him on the otherside. You go back to the 20's over there. What I want to
know..how does he sees me over there? Do I look 25 again with my natural hair long and halfway down my back and no
blemishes on my face and 125 pounds.. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Dwana
Dwana Horner

Postby SUBY1974 » 20 Nov 2011, 17:38

In my dreams i usually see Rory a little bit older as I see him as "father figure". How do I look over there...hmm...well for a start I am definitely a few pounds lighter - LOL! Also my hair is longer and I seem to tie it up. I also wear this huge quartz crystal around my neck and I dressed in white, shimmery, lacey material. My skin feels lighter and softer and my aura around me glows. Also on the other side it feels less dense the environment and even thought the light is bright it does not hurt the eyes. I think over there you can be any "age" you like and you can see others any "age" you like. With my nan I still see her as an elderly lady. I guess i feel comfortable seeing her that way and its more familiar. I don't mind Rory looking young or older. Though lately he shows himself to be about late twenties to me. The strange thing about these dreams is that it feels so lifelike these days. It really is like Rory is standing right in front of me . I can almost reach out and touch him. He seems to read each page of my manuscript in detail and then just gives me advice. I think "over there"he has a nice home in Ireland, a music studio and a room full of guitars. I have also seen a huge bookcase with all his books and CDs. The countryside outside his home is very beautiful and is not far from the coastline. All very peaceful and nice you know. Subrata. x
SUBY1974

Postby Dwana Horner » 22 Nov 2011, 18:18

Subrata
I've heard things in dreams that made no sence to me..voices saying things. I find dreams intriguing. "Voices" coming
from all over and no where.
I've heard angels telling me about Rory. "She thinks her friend is dead". I guess they were telling me his spirit's alive and
watching over me and all who know his name.
I heard this one time..which made no sence to me a few years ago: "The Trajecca's built red and black home to honor
god".. no clue what that meant to this day. "Trajecca's a spanish word..which has no spiritual meaning
Dwana Horner

Postby SUBY1974 » 26 Nov 2011, 23:09

Hi Dwana. As the spiritual renaissance approaches in 2012 my dreams are getting more visual. That's the only word I can think of. They are very strange at times but it is certainly the angels coming through. For e.g I dreamt I was at work and it started snowing angel white feathers inside of the office. Suddenly I felt my body started floating to the ceiling and I looked down and saw my Manager and my work colleagues looking at me in absolute amazement. I spoke to some of my friends about it and they say the angels are supporting me ( Rory included) and helping me rise above my trials in life. It was a lovely dream. There more similar ones as well.

I think the angels just wanted to reassure you Dwana that Rory is fine and well and looking after us. They really comfort us and the more I learn about them I feel amazed. Such loving beings and Rory to me is the best angel of all!

I don't know what Trejecca means. It is a name of an angel? Some do have unusual names. I love Serephina. She is the angel of children.

I want to show you this video clip. It's nothing to do with rock music but I think you will like it. I often feel animals and children are real life earth angels. It shows cats playing with dolphins. Really beautiful.

http://www.videobash.com/video_show/cat ... phin-19437
SUBY1974

Postby Dwana Horner » 27 Nov 2011, 03:53

Subrata
I had that weird dream over ten years ago when I first moved into my current house..and the closest I've come to
that word I heard was on the internet.."Trevecca"..it's a site that finds jobs for people..I saw a different spelling,
meaning in spanish..cant find it now.
It's rare when I "Hear" voices in dreams that I've no idea where they originate, whose saying them, no visual body
speaking to me. I know Rory's spirit is with me. I sometimes cant feel him but I know on some level he's watching
over us all.
Dwana Horner

I have dreamt of Rory

Postby Evergladesgirl » 17 Aug 2012, 06:42

Hi :) !

My name is Elise, I'm 18 and I 've discovered Rory just a few monts ago but everyday my interest about him grows .I love him like crazy just like you. Sorry for english mistakes I live in France and I don't speak english very well. I'd like to share with you some dreams I made about him. Indeed I dream of him very often. I dream of guitarist everyday( Jimi Hendrix for the last two days, Jimmy Page, Slash, Steve Vai), certainly because they fascinate me( but I am only a Rory fan because he was a great guitar player and such a beautiful human being, he's genuine, fair, gentle; it's a shame the doctors brought him to the grave !!.I thought you'd might like to hear about it. I just remember about four dreams about Rory sadly.

RORY
The first one I can remember stood in a bar in Ireland, Rory was like he was in the seventies, so georgous (he's always been actually) and having a drink with many friends, he drank whiskey and so did I, it was our marriage ceremony, I was dressed exactly the same way as he was with the denim jacket, a shirt into his jean, same height and as thin as he was (whereas I'm really not thin in the real life), but it was my face. I couldn't believe it , Rory was smiling and laughing at the same time , he gave me a french kiss, there was no priest but we were married.

another one( a short part of a bigger dream):
Rory was sitting at a table in a white room with many people I cannot remember talking around us we didn't konw them, he had a pint of beer in front of him on the table, dressed with a pull over made with wool with stripes, he had exactly the same face as he had in the german documentary about him called macroom dated from 1978 when he's right in front of the piano. I took his hands in mines after he said before I had the time to ask him " I would have loved you, of course " . He aid it in french as follows : "Je t'aurais aimée, bien sûr". He was looking deep into my eyes and so did I, and I was euphoric. I stood up a little so I could give him a kiss, just a kiss on the mouth, I was shivering. He wasn't euphoric but he was laughing, smiling, saying things I couldn't heard, he seemed shy.

next dream:
I dreamt once I was a guitar player myself and he was teaching me things about playing the guitar. Then he played for me with his beautiful 61' stratocaster and everything was clear, the notes was resonating. Then everythings disappeared and I found myself in a big crowd crying because I was listenning to Nessun Dorma that Pavarroti was singing in the middle of the crowd but on tv, I was agonizing to every note heard it was like the notes were stabbing me in my stomack and I didn't know why. No one did move. Then I wake up.

dream of this night( I skip a little of the start because it really has nothing to do ):
I had too see a psychologue in a clinic called december that doesn't even exist, it was down my town. I missed the bus and I went down the slope and then I arrived. There were people ( teennagers like me) and we were eating in the cafeteria. Then a psychiatr said we have to rebel,I don't know againts what, and he said to us how we sould be. Everyone except me start to be like a robot (always with human shape but moving and talking like robots), it was like in a dictatorship. I walked away fast and very angry with a mate I don't know who it was, who was from another floor. I was walking in the street (it was in my town) then the person with me said to me "hey look , Rory's there, on a bike!" I was alarmed I couldn't see him , then I saw him,from back. I began to run after him with the person , He came into the park and I screamed Rory and he looked at me , deeply worried, he continued to go fast with his bike felt and began to run down the park , the person next to me stopped running but I didn't and he was running like a hare, it was very hard to follow him, but I come to. He jumped into the pool which was bigger than it is and very much more deeper, the water was green not clear (like in a pool actually, it was like a river but with barriers), I saw his face when he was swimming he was in a deep despair, he wanted to save the one half floating who were himself younger (but not much maybe 5 years ) who was about 22 or 23. I jumped behind him without thinking but he had already saved(I don't know if he was alive yet) the other Rory, he brought him on the grass behind the barrier, the last thing I can remember is water swallowed getting out of his mouth.

What do you think about it?
It would be nice to hear other fans telling the dreams they made about Rory ;) !!!
Thank you very much. :)
Evergladesgirl

PreviousNext

Return to Rory Gallagher's Official Forum ~ Welcome