I have dreamt of Rory

Rory Fans ~ New members checkout updated forum rules.. here before posting please
Forum rules
styles/rules.png

LOOSE TALK ~ Moderator Team..
Cynthia Armento (RobertaSparrow) (USA) John Ganjamie (roryfan) (USA) JJ Joyce (Jay Jay) (UK) Jim Petrover (JimLED) (Ukraine).
© RORY GALLAGHER LOOSE TALK 2013

Re: Rory Dreams

Postby asdesas » 13 Sep 2011, 15:40

innuendo wrote:
JimLED wrote:Nice dream, Kruno!
Once I used a method about writing down every dream when I woke up. Its good for memory and other things.

really? didn't know that. when i woke up i remember that whole dream but soon afterwards most of it was gone from my head.

It can be fascinating to keep a dream journal--Suby amd Dwana, do you do this? It's amazing how fast even the most vivid dreams can fade form your conscious memory, taking with them lots of interesting imagery, inspiration and maybe insight too.

Regards,
Richard
asdesas

Location: Los Angeles by way of Fullerton CA (where Rory's Strat was born!)

Postby Dwana Horner » 13 Sep 2011, 18:06

Richard
I have every Rory dream documented on my computer in a file..including the paranormal events that happened in my
house..that Rory caused to get my attention. (Like the one footprint in my carpet. and in my old house, he made a
translucent angel glow in the dark that was hanging in the den near a photo I have of him still.
He made this angel pulsate with light. This den from my old house has no window no light source when the door is
shut. One night I was just "talking to him" and I realized that angel was all lit up like christmas.
From year one of his demise..he found ways to get my attention and I've always been open to his "Visits".
When my heart rate speeds up like a freight train..he's in my house...lol!
All this is real events.
Dwana
Dwana Horner

Postby Jay Jay » 13 Sep 2011, 18:20

Dwana Horner wrote:From year one of his demise..he found ways to get my attention and I've always been open to his "Visits".
When my heart rate speeds up like a freight train..he's in my house...lol!
All this is real events.
Dwana

If Rory is somewhere in the afterlife ..
He must be so enlighten with all the tributes for him and to him since his passing. Especially by fellow musicians ..
Instead of a demise .. I would say Rory Gallagher's worldwide musical appreciation and fan base has grown :)
Jay Jay

Postby bottleneckblues77 » 13 Sep 2011, 22:31

I've never had any Rory dreams (hopefully someday) but I did have a very strange dream with Frank Zappa leading an ensemble that included me, Louis Armstrong and Charles Mingus. He was mad at us about something! Keep the dream list going! Thanks to all.
bottleneckblues77

Postby Dwana Horner » 13 Sep 2011, 23:33

Jay Jay
There's no "If Rory's in the Afterlife". He is over there. The best part about astral travel in dreams, they take you
first class into the afterlife. We're all born with a soul that can wander off anywhere.
The first time I "found him".. we were standing infront of this marble temple, my arms were arround his neck
and I was crying "I don't want to go back! I don't want to go back".
I woke up with a jolt, my throat was raw from crying in my sleep all night. I did a painting of that "Temple".
It's hanging on a wall in my art studio
Dwana Horner

Postby SUBY1974 » 14 Sep 2011, 21:39

Hi Richard,Dwana and everyone. Yes I do keep a diary of my dreams and the Rory ones are in my Rory Gallagher Diary. I am documenting everything he tells me in my dreams and in my thoughts as well as the Rory synchronicities. There have been a few synchronicities since July regarding the Trabadour Club but I will explain all at some stage. It is important what he teaches me as he is guiding me on my creative and spiritual path. I do agree with you Dwana that he does continue to fulfill his music ambitions "over there". I did get your e-mail on the "White City" painting and I hope you find this pearly colour.
SUBY1974

Postby Dwana Horner » 14 Sep 2011, 22:58

Subrata
It's going to be awhile before I let you see what I've done with the painting..I'm working on the "Ferris Wheel" part of
the vision on the oceans edge. I told one of my best friends about finding Rory on the otherside that first time..infront
of that Temple..she told me It was "The Hall of Records"..where people who have passed on can meet those who are
still living in dreams..to make peace , comfort..say "Goodbye"..whatever. My friends name's Marrianne Murphy..she's
recorded songs for Rory..she knew him too. "Hero From the Emerald Isle"..is dedicated to Rory. I need to re photgraph
that painting of the Temple and send it too you..the image isn't sharp enough. I have a better camera now..digital.
Sometimes that vision comes back as if it happened yesterday..I could feel Rorys arms arround me, so tight, I could
smell his scent..feel his heart beat..that's how hard he had a grip on me. I didn't want to "Wake Up".
Dwana
Dwana Horner

Postby SUBY1974 » 15 Sep 2011, 20:03

Hi Dwana .The Hall of Records is where the Akashic records are kept. I have tried to visit there and look at my own record for my life and past lives. I think every record of each soul's life is there and I guess it can be a place to meet love ones. I will listen to Marianne's song. No take your time with the painting. I never let anyone see my writings until they are finished. Rory was in my dream last night. He always looks older and he trying was to tell me something but I completely forgot now. Will try again tonight. It's not easy to astral travel. Like everyone says on this board one just forgets. It's very frustrating, but practice makes perfect. Subrata. x
SUBY1974

Re: Rory Dream

Postby SUBY1974 » 15 Sep 2011, 20:16

This is a very interesting dream I got from my diary. On the 17/06/2011 I dreamt i was in a room with white walls. I look up at the wall and ask Rory to appear. Suddenly his face comes into profile. He looks like he did when he performed at the Olympia in Paris in April 1971. He looks young and has long hair and is wearing a white T-shirt, navy jean jacket and he is smiling. I only see the top half of him. He comes into view sideways. He then turns his head slowly towards me smiles and then turns his head slowly away, until I see the back of his head. Its like 360 degree spin. He then vanishes. A few days ago I received my copy of the CD "BIG GUNS THE VERY BEST OF RORY GALLAGHER" which i bought. At the back of the record sleeve are four black and white passport sized photos of Rory in 1974. It must have been in 1974 because his hair was cut at that time. In the photos ( if one takes a look) the first photo shows Rory facing the camera sideways, then he turns his head to the camera and then he turns side ways again and then you see the back of his head. It was a very similar pose he did in my dream. I have never seen these passport side photos ever before and in the sequence they are presented in the album cover. Could anyone tell me what it means? Is he again confirming his presence in my life? In the CD photoes he not smiling but looks amused. The dream I had incidentally felt very real. Not like a dream at all. Subrata. x
SUBY1974

Postby SUBY1974 » 15 Sep 2011, 20:36

Dwana Horner wrote:Subrata
It's going to be awhile before I let you see what I've done with the painting..I'm working on the "Ferris Wheel" part of
the vision on the oceans edge. I told one of my best friends about finding Rory on the otherside that first time..infront
of that Temple..she told me It was "The Hall of Records"..where people who have passed on can meet those who are
still living in dreams..to make peace , comfort..say "Goodbye"..whatever. My friends name's Marrianne Murphy..she's
recorded songs for Rory..she knew him too. "Hero From the Emerald Isle"..is dedicated to Rory. I need to re photgraph
that painting of the Temple and send it too you..the image isn't sharp enough. I have a better camera now..digital.
Sometimes that vision comes back as if it happened yesterday..I could feel Rorys arms arround me, so tight, I could
smell his scent..feel his heart beat..that's how hard he had a grip on me. I didn't want to "Wake Up".
Dwana

It would be lovely to go "over there" one day but I know I have a vocation to complete. I know I want to be a great author. I guess I was always going to evolve into a 21st century woman and be where I am now at this point in time. I know that amazing things are going to happen on this earth in the next 20yrs since the 60's I guess. I also love to experience Mother Earth beauty and abundance. x
SUBY1974

PreviousNext

Return to Rory Gallagher's Official Forum ~ Welcome