I have dreamt of Rory

Rory Fans ~ New members checkout updated forum rules.. here before posting please
Forum rules
styles/rules.png

LOOSE TALK ~ Moderator Team..
Cynthia Armento (RobertaSparrow) (USA) John Ganjamie (roryfan) (USA) JJ Joyce (Jay Jay) (UK) Jim Petrover (JimLED) (Ukraine).
© RORY GALLAGHER LOOSE TALK 2013

Re: Rory Dreams

Postby asdesas » 10 Sep 2011, 16:49

JimLED you probably need to download a dreamware update.

Regards,
Richard
asdesas

Location: Los Angeles by way of Fullerton CA (where Rory's Strat was born!)

Postby JimLED » 10 Sep 2011, 17:02

Thank you Richard. I'll try to find new drivers.
And I hope after this I can record my favorite dreams in color.
Every gun makes its own tune.. Image
After a meal there's nothing like a good cigar.
JimLED

Postby Simone67 » 11 Sep 2011, 11:11

@ Elaine !

Your dream makes perfect sense !!! Rory had always dreamed of getting involved with film/film realted stuff. He had wanted to write (and without a doubt direct..!!!) his own screenplay !

So chances are,you had an actual glimpse of him realizing a long kept ,but while here on Earth ,non realized dream !!

Won`t you go back please,and ask him what movie it was,he was being involved with ?! :D

Simone xx
Simone67

Postby asdesas » 11 Sep 2011, 12:12

Simone67 wrote:@ Elaine !

Your dream makes perfect sense !!! Rory had always dreamed of getting involved with film/film realted stuff. He had wanted to write (and without a doubt direct..!!!) his own screenplay !

So chances are,you had an actual glimpse of him realizing a long kept ,but while here on Earth ,non realized dream !!

Won`t you go back please,and ask him what movie it was,he was being involved with ?! :D

Simone xx

That's very insightful! Maybe Rory continues to live his dreams through ours.

Regards,
Richard
asdesas

Location: Los Angeles by way of Fullerton CA (where Rory's Strat was born!)

Postby SUBY1974 » 11 Sep 2011, 19:58

JimLED wrote:How many of you have TV-Dream recorder?
I owner since 2009 year. But I didn't know where to fix it?
This device has a problem. It not allow me to record my dreams in color mode. Most of my recorded dreams are black and white. In documentation there a nothing about this problem. How to fix it?

Oh my goodness I did not even know that a TV Dream recorder existed! This is amazing technology. I am reading about it right now. Goodness for writers like me this will be sensational as most of my ideas come from the dreamworld. Wow! I am learning so much! Thanks Jim. Subrata. x
SUBY1974

Postby SUBY1974 » 11 Sep 2011, 20:05

Hi Richard, I think those artists, scientists etc on the other side do work with people on this side to carry on their work. I read a case where this painter says Monet works through him and has been with him since he was young. So it's very likely and why shouldn't Rory do the same? Also I agree with Elaine, Rory did want to write his own film scripts and loved films so it makes perfect sense the dream you had! Finally I think it would be lovely to have a completely separate thread on Rory Dreams and synchronicities. I am just loving this thread and topic at the moment and it shows Rory is with each one of us and looking after us! It is also interesting to see what he is doing on the other side and may his work and growing light continue.Subrata. x
SUBY1974

Postby Dwana Horner » 12 Sep 2011, 21:07

Subrata
I'm sure whatever Rory had left un-finished when he was alive he was able to achieve once he passed over into the
other realm.
Dwana Horner

Postby innuendo » 13 Sep 2011, 04:25

i had a rory dream a few days ago. well sort of. that day i was at the concert where local bands were playing and first band was playing blues, i recognized some hendrix and cream songs. after they finished i came up to guitarist and asked him if they usually play rory (with my rory t shirt on). he said he loves him but they don't play him (don't know if he was talking about that night or in general). and i showed him my t shirt and said i was probably the only one in my town to have rory t shirt. that was not the dream part, that actually happened. that night i had a dream i talked more about rory with him, can't remember it very good now. but rory never appeared in my dream
I watched as fear took the old men's gaze
Hopes of the young in troubled graves
'I see no day' I heard him say
So grey is the face of every mortal
innuendo

Postby JimLED » 13 Sep 2011, 11:43

Nice dream, Kruno!
Once I used a method about writing down every dream when I woke up. Its good for memory and other things.
Every gun makes its own tune.. Image
After a meal there's nothing like a good cigar.
JimLED

Postby innuendo » 13 Sep 2011, 13:55

JimLED wrote:Nice dream, Kruno!
Once I used a method about writing down every dream when I woke up. Its good for memory and other things.

really? didn't know that. when i woke up i remember that whole dream but soon afterwards most of it was gone from my head.
I watched as fear took the old men's gaze
Hopes of the young in troubled graves
'I see no day' I heard him say
So grey is the face of every mortal
innuendo

PreviousNext

Return to Rory Gallagher's Official Forum ~ Welcome