I have dreamt of Rory

Rory Fans ~ New members checkout updated forum rules.. here before posting please
Forum rules
styles/rules.png

LOOSE TALK ~ Moderator Team..
Cynthia Armento (RobertaSparrow) (USA) John Ganjamie (roryfan) (USA) JJ Joyce (Jay Jay) (UK) Jim Petrover (JimLED) (Ukraine).
© RORY GALLAGHER LOOSE TALK 2013

Re: Rory Dreams

Postby innuendo » 07 Sep 2011, 22:42

asdesas wrote:
innuendo wrote:he left you on the shore? oh well, at least you weren't LOST AT SEA :D

For that matter, if lost at sea, you could always ride on the Crest of a Wave if that's what you want to do. But you have to be careful or you could end up At The Bottom! Sorry, couldn't resist.

Regards,
Richard

nice one richard
I watched as fear took the old men's gaze
Hopes of the young in troubled graves
'I see no day' I heard him say
So grey is the face of every mortal
innuendo

Postby Sinner Girl » 08 Sep 2011, 00:04

I dreamed of Rory and I were at the concert, and waved to me , and after the show he invited in backstage , and we have hours, and hours talk about the Blues (and he told me that I was interesting , and not like a typical female :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ). Nothing special, but obviously because I love the blues, maybe a dream associated with it. It was a short dream. But a very pleasant dream, I felt like I was there.I do not want to go into further detail :lol: :lol: :lol:
''When I was a cowboy out on the Western Plain''

''Being back home means a lot.A bit a peace and quiet and some rest . I write all my songs at home.Its an amazing thing, the minute I get here I begin to wright'
Rory Gallagher
Sinner Girl

Postby JimLED » 08 Sep 2011, 23:50

Once I saw a dream where were Rory and Donal. I'm a bit late to the concert. Rory is already playing MWTK on stage. I'm trying to run thru the tons of crowd folks... but there was a Donal who gave my a sign by his hand and brought me close to the stage where I made a lots of Rory photos.
Every gun makes its own tune.. Image
After a meal there's nothing like a good cigar.
JimLED

Postby lonelymile » 09 Sep 2011, 18:20

I had a Rory dream last night, it is a bit jumbled but Rory was on a film set, he was somehow involved in the making of a film, I get the impression he was a consultant of some kind. He seemed to be very confident and in control of what was going on. I wish my dreams were a bit clearer!

This probably has something to do with the fact that I'm away from home and was watching Irish Tour last night on Youtube (bits of it), on a laptop. I was watching Rosemary's Baby on television before that and needed something Rory related in order to relax my mind. I know Rory loved movies, I wonder whether he enjoyed horror movies.
lonelymile

Postby Dwana Horner » 09 Sep 2011, 19:56

lonely Mile
Na Na!! No mixing "Rosemary's Baby" with "The Irish Tour".. it just confuses your dreamstate..(like drinking beer and whiskey in the same shot glass.) lol! Your brain has no direction.."Irish Tour" or "Rosemary's Baby"? Shamrocks or damnations..lol!
Dwana Horner

Postby asdesas » 09 Sep 2011, 20:14

That's mixing the barley with the grape! Interesting dream!

Regards,
Richard
asdesas

Location: Los Angeles by way of Fullerton CA (where Rory's Strat was born!)

Postby lonelymile » 10 Sep 2011, 02:01

Dwana Horner wrote:lonely Mile
Na Na!! No mixing "Rosemary's Baby" with "The Irish Tour".. it just confuses your dreamstate..(like drinking beer and whiskey in the same shot glass.) lol! Your brain has no direction.."Irish Tour" or "Rosemary's Baby"? Shamrocks or damnations..lol!

Hi Dwana, I thought Irish Tour would be a good antidote...actually I think it did the trick, I did end up dreaming about Rory instead of God knows what else!! :) Just wish I had more details...I would really love to know what film he was involved in making!

regards, Elaine
lonelymile

Postby innuendo » 10 Sep 2011, 11:30

talking about mixing movies and music-did you roryheads hear that wizard of oz really fits with dark side of the moon album? or the other way around, it's the same thing
I watched as fear took the old men's gaze
Hopes of the young in troubled graves
'I see no day' I heard him say
So grey is the face of every mortal
innuendo

Postby Dwana Horner » 10 Sep 2011, 16:22

Elaine
My sister Cynthia could go back into a good dream and pick up where she left off..(if she woke up quickly enough and
went back to sleep.) This is like "Tivo"..lol!..just roll back that dream and play it back..hee hee. I wish I could do that
with all the good Dreams I've had over the years about Rory..most of them were wild! I've found him on the otherside
many times in dreams.
Dwana
Dwana Horner

Postby JimLED » 10 Sep 2011, 16:32

How many of you have TV-Dream recorder?
I owner since 2009 year. But I didn't know where to fix it?
This device has a problem. It not allow me to record my dreams in color mode. Most of my recorded dreams are black and white. In documentation there a nothing about this problem. How to fix it?
Every gun makes its own tune.. Image
After a meal there's nothing like a good cigar.
JimLED

PreviousNext

Return to Rory Gallagher's Official Forum ~ Welcome