I have dreamt of Rory

Rory Fans ~ New members checkout updated forum rules.. here before posting please
Forum rules
styles/rules.png

LOOSE TALK ~ Moderator Team..
Cynthia Armento (RobertaSparrow) (USA) John Ganjamie (roryfan) (USA) JJ Joyce (Jay Jay) (UK) Jim Petrover (JimLED) (Ukraine).
© RORY GALLAGHER LOOSE TALK 2013

Re: Rory Dreams

Postby asdesas » 24 Aug 2011, 16:16

I definitely saw him in this particular dream. He had his late-80s appearance, though this dream occurred in the late 90s. In the dream I ran into him on 7th Avenue in NYC and we "went round the pub." Don't recall any conversation, just his friendly comforting presence over a celestial pint or three.

Regards,
Richard
asdesas

Location: Los Angeles by way of Fullerton CA (where Rory's Strat was born!)

Postby Dwana Horner » 24 Aug 2011, 22:59

Richard
Ok, who paid for the brewski's .. you or Rory in this celestial Milky Way Bar...lol!
I imagine the 'Guinness" must be the best.. :)

I've looked at images of the "Milky Way"..it's lit up like "Christmas".
(I pretend that it's the place where they have the "Concert" for those who have passed on.)

Another Motown Icon passed away two days ago..Nicolas Ashford...from the duo..."Ashford and Simpson".
"Solid As a Rock"..I still like that song.
Dwana Horner

Postby SUBY1974 » 05 Sep 2011, 21:26

I had a lovely dream of Rory last night. He was on a huge sailing ship with proper white bellowing sails and the ship looked very similar to the Cutty Shark. He was on the dock side and looked young and fresh and he had a white shirt on and he was holding a white acoustic guitar. His hair was long and silky as ever.I think the ship was going somewhere hot and tropical and he told me he was writing new material and was ready to leave. It was nice dream but I wish he could have taken me with him!!! He left me on the shore....Oh well just wanted to share. :0)
SUBY1974

Postby innuendo » 06 Sep 2011, 11:04

he left you on the shore? oh well, at least you weren't LOST AT SEA :D
I watched as fear took the old men's gaze
Hopes of the young in troubled graves
'I see no day' I heard him say
So grey is the face of every mortal
innuendo

Postby Dwana Horner » 06 Sep 2011, 21:13

In my case..I've heard his music in my dreams the past two days..a different song.."Ghost Blues" seems to be the
one he keeps looping in my head. I cant remember the one last night..if i wake up too fast..I forget what I heard.
Dwana
Dwana Horner

Postby SUBY1974 » 06 Sep 2011, 21:21

innuendo wrote:he left you on the shore? oh well, at least you weren't LOST AT SEA :D

He knows I get sea sickness, which is true LOL!! No I will wait by the shore till he gets back. x
SUBY1974

Postby SUBY1974 » 06 Sep 2011, 21:23

Hi Dwana, Richard, Innuendo...If you see Rory give him my love. x
SUBY1974

Postby innuendo » 06 Sep 2011, 23:21

i had a rory dream once and i described it somewhere on this forum, i can't remember much of it now
I watched as fear took the old men's gaze
Hopes of the young in troubled graves
'I see no day' I heard him say
So grey is the face of every mortal
innuendo

Postby asdesas » 06 Sep 2011, 23:22

innuendo wrote:he left you on the shore? oh well, at least you weren't LOST AT SEA :D

For that matter, if lost at sea, you could always ride on the Crest of a Wave if that's what you want to do. But you have to be careful or you could end up At The Bottom! Sorry, couldn't resist.

Regards,
Richard
asdesas

Location: Los Angeles by way of Fullerton CA (where Rory's Strat was born!)

Postby Dwana Horner » 07 Sep 2011, 20:48

Well Subrata..next time I see Rory in a dream..I hope to remember to say "Hello" for you..hee hee. Like I've said
lately..I just hear his music playing somewhere..I'm always walking at night somewhere..trying to find where it's
coming from..(this was three nights ago..I think he was walking next to me...? I don't always see his face in sharp
focus now..but I always know when it's him..I see the "Hair".
Dwana Horner

PreviousNext

Return to Rory Gallagher's Official Forum ~ Welcome