Hey!!

Rory Fans ~ All new members checkout updated forum rules.. here before posting please
Forum rules
styles/rules.png

LOOSE TALK ~ Moderator Team..
Cynthia Armento (RobertaSparrow) (USA) John Ganjamie (roryfan) (USA) JJ Joyce (Jay Jay) (UK) Jim Petrover (JimLED) (Ukraine).
© RORY GALLAGHER LOOSE TALK 2013

Hey!!

Postby 77Floralboy77 » 15 Aug 2012, 23:00

Hi guys, can't believe I have only just registered here. After all my years of listening to Rory and now just joining up! A real shame eh?
But I suppose better late than never.
I am an Irish lad born and raised in Dublin but now living in Wales since 2001. Raised on Rory's music and still listening and loving it. So big thanks dad!!
I am a guitarist in a blues rock band and today I have just purchased at long last my Fender Rory Gallagher custom shop strat.
I am literally super excited about my long awaited guitar. I hope it gets here in time for Friday nights gig where I will most definately play some of Rory's songs.

Bad Penny will defo feature as will Million Miles!! Yay.. can't wait..

Anyways... a real pleasure to be here and hope to meet new Rory fans.

Warm regards to you all.
77Floralboy77

Re: Hey!!

Postby JimLED » 15 Aug 2012, 23:04

hello, Floralboy.

Welcome to the forum.
Every gun makes its own tune.. Image
After a meal there's nothing like a good cigar.
JimLED

Postby Jay Jay » 16 Aug 2012, 11:19

77Floralboy77 wrote:I am a guitarist in a blues rock band and today I have just purchased at long last my Fender Rory Gallagher custom shop strat.
I am literally super excited about my long awaited guitar. I hope it gets here in time for Friday nights gig where I will most definately play some of Rory's songs.

Bad Penny will defo feature as will Million Miles!! Yay.. can't wait..

Hi Floralboy,
A very warm welcome to Rory's official LT Forum.
Please feel free to put that Friday gig up on "RORY GALLAGHER ~ Tributes ~ Festivals ~ Exhibitions ~ "BAND GIGS" section"
You never know with me not so far away from the border of Wales I may be able to come and view you :)

Here are my Dublin friends who play at the International Rory Gallagher Festival every year :)
Calling Card @ Rory Fest 2012.jpg

Calling Card Band
Slainte, Jay Jay
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Jay Jay

Postby innuendo » 16 Aug 2012, 14:19

welcome ON THE BOARDS 77Floralboy77
I watched as fear took the old men's gaze
Hopes of the young in troubled graves
'I see no day' I heard him say
So grey is the face of every mortal
innuendo

Postby 77Floralboy77 » 17 Aug 2012, 12:00

Cheers for the warm welcome guys. Jay Jay I can't see the posts? It says I don't have permissions?? Must be because I am new on here and I have to gain privilages I guess??
Anyways the news is... She has arrived just now. My new Gallagher Strat.. She is super sexy..

How can I post pics chaps?

You should have 5 posts to have ability to post without premoderation. And use BBcodes as well.
77Floralboy77

Postby Jay Jay » 17 Aug 2012, 23:04

77Floralboy77 wrote:I can't see the posts? It says I don't have permissions?? Must be because I am new on here and I have to gain privilages I guess??

JimLED (our tech guy)
Over to you.. What's Going On.. Why does a new member have so much trouble???
Jay Jay

Return to Introduction & Welcome for New Members