Rory features in "Creedon's Cities" TV show

Rory Fans ~ New members checkout updated forum rules.. here before posting please
Forum rules
styles/rules.png

LOOSE TALK ~ Moderator Team..
Cynthia Armento (RobertaSparrow) (USA) John Ganjamie (roryfan) (USA) JJ Joyce (Jay Jay) (UK) Jim Petrover (JimLED) (Ukraine).
© RORY GALLAGHER LOOSE TALK 2013

Rory features in "Creedon's Cities" TV show

Postby Noelle » 08 Aug 2012, 21:36

John Creedon presented a series on Irish cities on RTE. Last Monday we saw him in Cork, his own hometown, and (if this link works) Rory makes his appearance at 0:42:00. John is a Rory fan and gives him a lot of air play on his radio show. I think he is the brother of Geraldine Creedon who designed the memorial in Rory Gallagher Square, Cork. Regards. Noelle.

http://www.rte.ie/player/#!v=10040286
Noelle

Re: Rory features in "Creedon's Cities" TV show

Postby Jay Jay » 10 Aug 2012, 18:46

Noelle wrote:John Creedon presented a series on Irish cities on RTE. Last Monday we saw him in Cork, his own hometown, and (if this link works) Rory makes his appearance at 0:42:00. John is a Rory fan and gives him a lot of air play on his radio show. I think he is the brother of Geraldine Creedon who designed the memorial in Rory Gallagher Square, Cork. Regards. Noelle.

http://www.rte.ie/player/#!v=10040286

Thanks Noelle, but unfortunately we can't access the link anymore, they are saying it has expired now here in UK?
Jay Jay

Re: Rory features in "Creedon's Cities" TV show

Postby Noelle » 10 Aug 2012, 22:22

That's a pity Jay Jay. The link still works for me - maybe it's only accessible in Ireland. It's worth a look for anyone interested in Cork and it includes an interview with Sheila Crowley who talks about her father's rapport with Rory. You could go to www.rte.ie - then rte player - then type in Creedon's Cities in the search bar and choose program of 6 August. All the best. Noelle.
Noelle

Return to Rory Gallagher's Official Forum ~ Welcome