Monica Rory's Mom

Rory Fans ~ New members checkout updated forum rules.. here before posting please
Forum rules
styles/rules.png

LOOSE TALK ~ Moderator Team..
Cynthia Armento (RobertaSparrow) (USA) John Ganjamie (roryfan) (USA) JJ Joyce (Jay Jay) (UK) Jim Petrover (JimLED) (Ukraine).
© RORY GALLAGHER LOOSE TALK 2013

Monica Rory's Mom

Postby Olav » 24 Jul 2012, 16:29

It was mentioned in the book of Dan Muise that Monica had to work to help Rory in Taste days when he had financial problems. What profession did she have? I can't find it nowhere. Hope someone knows it on this forum.
Olav

Re: Monica Rory's Mom

Postby Sinner Girl » 24 Jul 2012, 16:34

Olav wrote:It was mentioned in the book of Dan Muise that Monica had to work to help Rory in Taste days when he had financial problems. What profession did she have? I can't find it nowhere. Hope someone knows it on this forum.

And when she was born, what year ??'
''When I was a cowboy out on the Western Plain''

''Being back home means a lot.A bit a peace and quiet and some rest . I write all my songs at home.Its an amazing thing, the minute I get here I begin to wright'
Rory Gallagher
Sinner Girl

Postby Jay Jay » 24 Jul 2012, 18:48

Sinner Girl wrote:And when she was born, what year ??'

Looking at pictures of both graves because Monica grave is next to Rory's. Yes only seems to be date of death on her grave ?

On the job / work Monica did. I have only heard that she was a singer and amateur actress before?
Jay Jay

Postby Olav » 24 Jul 2012, 21:22

That's why I'm so interested.
Olav

Postby RobertaSparrow » 24 Jul 2012, 23:33

And when she was born, what year ??'

Hi Sinner Girl
Her year of birth is probably public record, but most women from that era aren't too keen on having their birth year listed on things, that's probably why it isn't on the grave marker and not otherwise easy to find.
RobertaSparrow

Postby GRace » 26 Jul 2012, 14:02

Sinner Girl wrote:And when she was born, what year ??'

In some article had been written what Monica passed away at the age of 85 and it was in 2005. So...

As soon as I'll have more free time, I'll try to find this article, maybe someone could find it earlier...
~Information is not knowledge. Knowledge is not wisdom. Wisdom is not truth. Truth is not beauty. Beauty is not love. Love is not music.
MUSIC IS THE BEST!!!~
GRace

Postby Simone67 » 28 Jul 2012, 12:02

..Looks like another good thing to add to D&D`s questions and answers thread ! :)
Simone67

Return to Rory Gallagher's Official Forum ~ Welcome