New member-HI!

Rory Fans ~ All new members checkout updated forum rules.. here before posting please
Forum rules

LOOSE TALK ~ Moderator Team..
Cynthia Armento (RobertaSparrow) (USA) John Ganjamie (roryfan) (USA) JJ Joyce (Jay Jay) (UK) Jim Petrover (JimLED) (Ukraine).

New member-HI!

Postby loulamb » 22 Jul 2012, 12:36

Great to see this forum full of information about Rory. My name is Lou, my father and brother are guitarists, as am I-ish and I also sing. My father is a great fan of Rory and has the live in Europe viyl which got me hooked on Rory as did the live in Montreux box set. I then delved deeper listening to Taste and couldn't get enough especially the live Isle of wight versions of 'what's going on' and the songs 'catfish' and 'eat my words' are some of my favourites. I haven't been able to go even a few days without listening to his music. My current absession being Rory's version of Its the same thing which he played in Paris in 71.
A few questions if anyone views this;

erformances from Taste at Isle of Wight 1970 will be released soon?

He seemed to be all about the music and less about the image , sadly today image is everything where music is concerned.

Hope to join in with the discussions soon, Lou
Last edited by loulamb on 14 Apr 2013, 23:44, edited 1 time in total.

Re: New member-HI!

Postby Jay Jay » 22 Jul 2012, 12:44

Hi Louise and a very warm welcome to Roryland..

Which has lots of ladies like yourself with wonderful views and memories of Rory to share with :)

Re : Taste Live @ IOW DVD ..There maybe an announcement soon out by the Gallagher Family about the release. Checkout RORY QUESTIONS to Rory's Family topic ;)

Slainte Jay Jay
Jay Jay

Re: New member-HI!

Postby innuendo » 22 Jul 2012, 15:41

welcome ON THE BOARDS louise
I watched as fear took the old men's gaze
Hopes of the young in troubled graves
'I see no day' I heard him say
So grey is the face of every mortal

Return to Introduction & Welcome for New Members