"Get Donal and Gerry to make-up !!!"

Rory Fans ~ New members checkout updated forum rules.. here before posting please
Forum rules
styles/rules.png

LOOSE TALK ~ Moderator Team..
Cynthia Armento (RobertaSparrow) (USA) John Ganjamie (roryfan) (USA) JJ Joyce (Jay Jay) (UK) Jim Petrover (JimLED) (Ukraine).
© RORY GALLAGHER LOOSE TALK 2013

Re: "Get Donal and Gerry to make-up !!!"

Postby RobertaSparrow » 26 Nov 2012, 06:19

Jay Jay posted one of them all together after Lou Martin's funeral. I can't move it here because I don't know how. But it's posted under
Re: Lou Martin R.I.P

Postby Jay Jay » 30 Aug 2012, 03:13
Yes Lou, you certainly got all the old Rory band mates together again
Lou's Martin R.I.P Gathering.jpg
RobertaSparrow

Postby Jay Jay » 26 Nov 2012, 14:35

RobertaSparrow wrote:Jay Jay posted one of them all together after Lou Martin's funeral. I can't move it here because I don't know how. But it's posted under

Lou's Martin R.I.P gathering.jpg

Is this the one of the band Of Rory friends you meant. Courtesy of Ted McKenna ..
Included in photo at gathering of Lou Martin's funeral are..
Dave Edwardson, Tom O'Driscoll, Ted McKenna, Gerry McAvoy, Brendan ONeill, Donal Gallagher, Rod De'Ath and Phil McDonnell.

Band Of Friends.jpg

Btw, I didn't say in my previous post, that all parties shook hands reconciled and made up. For Gerry McAvoy's misgivings / error's in his RS book. Including Rod De'Ath also, whom apparently was not too happy either with Gerry. With some of the content he wrote about him.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Jay Jay

Postby RobertaSparrow » 27 Nov 2012, 06:08

Jay Jay wrote:
RobertaSparrow wrote:Jay Jay posted one of them all together after Lou Martin's funeral. I can't move it here because I don't know how. But it's posted under

Lou's Martin R.I.P gathering.jpg

Is this the one of the band Of Rory friends you meant. Courtesy of Ted McKenna ..
Included in photo at gathering of Lou Martin's funeral are..
Dave Edwardson, Tom O'Driscoll, Ted McKenna, Gerry McAvoy, Brendan ONeill, Donal Gallagher, Rod De'Ath and Phil McDonnell.

Band Of Friends.jpg

Btw, I didn't say in my previous post, that all parties shook hands reconciled and made up. For Gerry McAvoy's misgivings / error's in his RS book. Including Rod De'Ath also, whom apparently was not too happy either with Gerry. With some of the content he wrote about him.

That's a little ambiguous? So they did shake hands but you didn't mention it? or did you mean you forgot to mention that they didn't shake hands? And just curious, what part did Pete Crisp (ghost writer) play in all this? I would prefer to think that Gerry didn't proofread the book before he put his name to it. At any rate, it's good they're on good terms again.
RobertaSparrow

Postby Jay Jay » 30 Nov 2012, 19:15

WHERE ARE THEY NOW?

All before seem to be asking this ..

by deuce » 13 Jul 2012, 08:11

I second that !!!

Thanks Nick for calling a spade a spade and bringing that up and thanks Simone for taking action.

Come on guys, Roryworld should be united and I´d love to see Sinnerboy AND the Band of Friends in Ballyshannon next year.
...my heart´s in trouble, my soul´s on fire...

NOW YOU ALL GOT WHAT YOU WERE ASKING FOR.. AND NO RESPONSE FROM THE PERPETRATORS FOR THIS TOPIC????
Jay Jay

Postby RobertaSparrow » 30 Nov 2012, 20:43

Jay Jay wrote:WHERE ARE THEY NOW?

All before seem to be asking this ..

by deuce » 13 Jul 2012, 08:11

I second that !!!

Thanks Nick for calling a spade a spade and bringing that up and thanks Simone for taking action.

Come on guys, Roryworld should be united and I´d love to see Sinnerboy AND the Band of Friends in Ballyshannon next year.
...my heart´s in trouble, my soul´s on fire...

NOW YOU ALL GOT WHAT YOU WERE ASKING FOR.. AND NO RESPONSE FROM THE PERPETRATORS FOR THIS TOPIC????

Who do you mean? Because I've been feeling suitably guilty about the flame war that an earlier thread provoked, but I already said and I truly believe that it's the best thing for all, for Rory's sake, that the people closest to Rory are all getting along again. I regret that a certain individual who used to post on this site has stopped because I think he's upset about that earlier thread.
RobertaSparrow

Postby Jay Jay » 30 Nov 2012, 20:53

RobertaSparrow wrote:Who do you mean? Because I've been feeling suitably guilty about the flame war that an earlier thread provoked, but I already said and I truly believe that it's the best thing for all, for Rory's sake, that the people closest to Rory are all getting along again. I regret that a certain individual who used to post on this site has stopped because I think he's upset about that earlier thread.

Roberta, I'm referring ..

To the one's with all the mouth and trousers asking for this reconciliation between the two. A few have draw a blank now it's happened, it seems to me, instead of saying they're glad. Like the majority of Rory fans must be?

On the other hand, maybe they've just got lost at sea on a pirate ship :D
Jay Jay

Postby Simone67 » 04 Dec 2012, 14:01

....Lost at sea on a pirate ship...or riding the crest of a wav ...or whatever :lol: Ive already given feedback on prior page,ta. ;)
Simone67

Previous

Return to Rory Gallagher's Official Forum ~ Welcome