Hello frineds

Rory Fans ~ All new members checkout updated forum rules.. here before posting please
Forum rules
styles/rules.png

LOOSE TALK ~ Moderator Team..
Cynthia Armento (RobertaSparrow) (USA) John Ganjamie (roryfan) (USA) JJ Joyce (Jay Jay) (UK) Jim Petrover (JimLED) (Ukraine).
© RORY GALLAGHER LOOSE TALK 2013

Hello frineds

Postby noragrace » 12 Jun 2012, 05:57

Hello everyone,
I am new in this forum. I like to discussion here in entertainment topic.Please tell me something about this forum.
I am a big fan of TV shows. So many TV show I have watched please share with us

Which type of tv show do you like most....
noragrace

Re: Hello frineds

Postby Sinner Girl » 12 Jun 2012, 12:05

Very warm welcome to Loose Talk, noragrace
''When I was a cowboy out on the Western Plain''

''Being back home means a lot.A bit a peace and quiet and some rest . I write all my songs at home.Its an amazing thing, the minute I get here I begin to wright'
Rory Gallagher
Sinner Girl

Postby Flamenca » 12 Jun 2012, 14:22

hi Noragrace
A warm welcome to the forum.
Best wishes
Flamenca
Flamenca

Postby innuendo » 13 Jun 2012, 15:49

welcome
I watched as fear took the old men's gaze
Hopes of the young in troubled graves
'I see no day' I heard him say
So grey is the face of every mortal
innuendo

Postby Strat59 » 04 Jul 2012, 16:57

Hi to everyone. I have just joined and look forward to sharing the love we all have for Rory. I know it's an old cliche but seeing an old VCR of Irish Tour and Live At Cork was the catalyst for me to play a Strat and get into the Blues. Over the years I have seen live and on DVD 100s of Rock and Blues Artists but none hit me like Rory did.
I think Hit is the best word to describe the impact of Rory in his performance both live and on CD . Paul Kossoff said...... "keep the music simple so that eveyone can understand and enjoy it . " That was Rory , what you see is what you get. Pure Emotion , Soul and giving it 150% everytime. Even when his health was less than good,
when he hit that stage it was , "Lets go to work " and he gave it his all. That's what made him so loved by his fans , respected by his peers and a true Legend in every
sense of the word. He gave his fans their moneys worth every single time and always left them chanting for more.

You know the mark of a True Great when you can play his music and watch his live performances on DVD all these years later and he is a relevant now as he ever was.
Great music trancends time and Great performers remain Great. Rory was the Greatest ! May he keep inspiring young players into the future.
Strat59

Postby Jay Jay » 05 Jul 2012, 10:18

Hi Noragrace and Strat59
a very warm welcome to you both to RORY'S forum :)

"When RORY hit that stage it was "Lets go to work " and he gave it his all. That's what made him so loved by his fans , respected by his peers and a true Legend in every sense of the word. He gave his fans their moneys worth every single time and always left them chanting for more"

Absolutely
AMEN!
Jay Jay

Postby Sinner Girl » 05 Jul 2012, 10:51

Very warm welcome to Loose talk, Strat59
''When I was a cowboy out on the Western Plain''

''Being back home means a lot.A bit a peace and quiet and some rest . I write all my songs at home.Its an amazing thing, the minute I get here I begin to wright'
Rory Gallagher
Sinner Girl

Postby Rachael » 05 Jul 2012, 13:43

hello to all who join the forum who i have missed...hope you are all well. keep rockin x
Rachael

Return to Introduction & Welcome for New Members