Rory Gallagher : New DVD's?

Rory Fans ~ New members checkout updated forum rules.. here before posting please
Forum rules
styles/rules.png

LOOSE TALK ~ Moderator Team..
Cynthia Armento (RobertaSparrow) (USA) John Ganjamie (roryfan) (USA) JJ Joyce (Jay Jay) (UK) Jim Petrover (JimLED) (Ukraine).
© RORY GALLAGHER LOOSE TALK 2013

Re: Rory Gallagher : New DVD's?

Postby Jay Jay » 01 Dec 2010, 23:44

JimLED wrote:JJ, no I'm not jealous. Kiran good friend of mine too. I miss her too.

I hope someday they will back here!

I'm sure they will someday Jim, once they know it's safe now.

Most of those I've named above are my facebook friends also. Maybe we should try and search for more to tell them now the new forums ok.

Back on topic .. Val one I mentioned above, did actual post about a month or two back..
About the New(ish) Ghost Blues " The Story of Rory Gallagher " DVD :)

Ghost Blues.jpg

PS.Someone told me on Facebook "Rock Goes to College" featuring Rory is availible now, I don't know if it's official though??
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Jay Jay

Postby JimLED » 01 Dec 2010, 23:53

Most of the people said everything to each other for these long years.
It must be some action, some 'fire' to bring all them back.
For example if a new DVD Rory release upper every month! :)

JIm
Every gun makes its own tune.. Image
After a meal there's nothing like a good cigar.
JimLED

Postby Tim23 » 02 Dec 2010, 09:48

Hi jj,
Jumped on, stalked, thats a bit severe isn't it ?
cheers
TIM
Tim23

Postby Jay Jay » 02 Dec 2010, 10:11

Tim23 wrote:Hi jj,
cheers
TIM

Hi Tim,

Not at all buddy, that was the actual words from one of the ladies in question said to me. When she was speaking to me at recent Sinnerboy gig.
This guy whom was on the old MP came back on this new LT forum in a different disguise. I am pleased to say he got found out and is banned now.

Regards Jay Jay
Jay Jay

Postby Irish Karen » 04 Dec 2010, 23:28

Jay Jay Joy wrote:
Tim23 wrote:Hi jj,
cheers
TIM

Hi Tim,

Not at all buddy, that was the actual words from one of the ladies in question said to me. When she was speaking to me at recent Sinnerboy gig.
This guy whom was on the old MP came back on this new LT forum in a different disguise. I am pleased to say he got found out and is banned now.

Regards Jay Jay

Got found out? LOL! I think we're all dying to find out who that was that decided to disguise themselfs. If I do decide to get a
Facebook,I'll have to block them.
Irish Karen

Postby Ray-man » 31 Dec 2014, 20:45

Hi guys. I entered my name Ray-Man into the search engine and this topic came up. I hope you don't think I'm this little ray guy. I don't know who that person is but please don't confuse me for him.
Jay Jay wrote:
Irish Karen wrote:JimLed,
It would be nice to hear from Little Ray Of Light. I remember her from when I used to lurk on the original site.
Some people were cool & some were not. Anybody remember that timmyboy? He had alot to say! I just hope he stays away because he was the reason
why I just lurked & not joined.

Hi Karen,

I know exactly what you mean and I'm glad you've brought this up about these unsavoury guys on the old forum. Unfortunately we've had a few join up at the beginning of this new LT forum :(
Knowingly these ladies personally like Little Ray of Light (Kiran), Laynee, Christine, Jude, Val, Anne and others have told me. That they stay away and lurk now like youself, because of these troublesome few.
Hopefully now we as moderators have got this under control. So that all ladies and gentlemen / guys and girls can feel free and welcome, to begin like yourself to make posts again. Without being jumped on or stalked as it was in the past.

Thanks, Jay Jay

PS. I know that Jim .. LROL and Kiran are the same person. I've met her, even kissed her, Are you jealous now :o
Ray-man

Postby Ray-man » 12 Jan 2015, 11:51

HELLO?!?!?!?!
Ray-man

Postby Jay Jay » 12 Jan 2015, 13:36

Ray-man wrote:Hi guys. I entered my name Ray-Man into the search engine and this topic came up. I hope you don't think I'm this little ray guy. I don't know who that person is but please don't confuse me for him.

Hi Ray-man,

No we the older members especially won't get you confused with "Little Ray Of Light"..
As "Little Ray Of Light" is a lovely lady Rory Fan. Not a him / guy or Ray-MAN ;)
Jay Jay

Postby JimLED » 12 Jan 2015, 15:04

Well, where is Kiran now? :)
Every gun makes its own tune.. Image
After a meal there's nothing like a good cigar.
JimLED

Postby Ray-man » 20 Jan 2015, 18:08

I wouldn't let somebody chase me away from a website that I enjoyed being on so I doubt that's the reason why this little ray of light doesn't post on this forum anymore. She probably has better things to do than to post comments or "lurk". She probably has a family and a career so her might not have the time to post comments on a Rory Gallagher forum or doesn't care to anymore. I don't know her. I've never met her but that's just my way of thinking.
Ray-man

PreviousNext

Return to Rory Gallagher's Official Forum ~ Welcome