Rory Gallagher : New DVD's?

Rory Fans ~ New members checkout updated forum rules.. here before posting please
Forum rules
styles/rules.png

LOOSE TALK ~ Moderator Team..
Cynthia Armento (RobertaSparrow) (USA) John Ganjamie (roryfan) (USA) JJ Joyce (Jay Jay) (UK) Jim Petrover (JimLED) (Ukraine).
© RORY GALLAGHER LOOSE TALK 2013

Re: Rory Gallagher : New DVD's?

Postby JJW » 28 Apr 2010, 22:03

innuendo wrote:old grey whistle test '76?

I kept throwing hints on the MP forum, so far no sign of it being released - but Rory's OGWT 28th birthday bash 2/3/76 surely MUST some day become available (officially any way...) It's the only live recording I know of with All Round Man - mesmerising! And that amazing version of Souped Up Ford is my absolute favourite one, makes the hairs stand up on the back of my neck every time I hear it (Ok, yes, I admit I have it ;) - ahem - but if/when it becomes official I'll gladly get a kosher copy). What a gig that must have been......

Jacqui
JJW

Postby top priority » 28 Apr 2010, 22:14

Without a doubt,Rory at Midnight,would be my choice,by a million miles,though Donal told us at the unveling of the Rory plaque at the Ulster Hall in 2006,that he had tried,but the BBC wouldnt release it,which is a real shame,because that one gig,really rocks.....first video i ever saw of Rory,cheers Dino... :D
top priority

Postby Jay Jay » 28 Apr 2010, 23:21

I've got a excellent tv recording of Rory At Midnight ...
Which I've past on to a couple of members on this forum recently. Yes I think they rather like it ...
In fact the one member told me it brought him to tears :cry:

I'm sure it was tears of joy with Rory's brillliance ...
Rory really rockin' in Belfast, Yeah :P
Jay Jay

Postby Jay Jay » 02 May 2010, 13:23

Surely Donal must have something planned as a release, like he did at this same time in previous years. With the Rory Gallagher Live at Montreux DVD and Rockpalast DVD :) I remember him announcing on stage at the Rory Gallagher Theatre 2 years ago. That Rory was No 1 in the Irish DVD charts and Live at Montreux had gone platinum :)
With only a month away from the unveiling of The Rory Gallagher Statue and just over a month to Rory's aniversary of his untimely passing...

There's usually something imminent?

Rockin' on for Rory
Jay Jay

Postby Jay Jay » 29 May 2010, 14:12

Jay Jay Joy wrote:Next new Rory Gallagher DVD then

Seems To Me, to be " Ghost Blues " :)

Rock on for Rory ;)

We'll it seems I was correct in my forecast some weeks ago
John G has given confirmation on other topic, that GHOST BLUES DVD will be released in fall / autumn :P

Rory Collage.jpg

Rock on for Rory
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Jay Jay

Postby Irish Karen » 01 Dec 2010, 22:14

JimLed,
It would be nice to hear from Little Ray Of Light. I remember her from when I used to lurk on the original site.
Some people were cool & some were not. Anybody remember that timmyboy? He had alot to say! I just hope he stays away because he was the reason
why I just lurked & not joined.
Irish Karen

Postby Jay Jay » 01 Dec 2010, 22:38

Irish Karen wrote:JimLed,
It would be nice to hear from Little Ray Of Light. I remember her from when I used to lurk on the original site.
Some people were cool & some were not. Anybody remember that timmyboy? He had alot to say! I just hope he stays away because he was the reason
why I just lurked & not joined.

Hi Karen,

I know exactly what you mean and I'm glad you've brought this up about these unsavoury guys on the old forum. Unfortunately we've had a few join up at the beginning of this new LT forum :(
Knowingly these ladies personally like Little Ray of Light (Kiran), Laynee, Christine, Jude, Val, Anne and others have told me. That they stay away and lurk now like youself, because of these troublesome few.
Hopefully now we as moderators have got this under control. So that all ladies and gentlemen / guys and girls can feel free and welcome, to begin like yourself to make posts again. Without being jumped on or stalked as it was in the past.

Thanks, Jay Jay

PS. I know that Jim .. LROL and Kiran are the same person. I've met her, even kissed her, Are you jealous now :o
Jay Jay

Postby JimLED » 01 Dec 2010, 22:51

Yes, you've right Jay Jay.

I hope these ladies still keep an eye on our forum. I think they reading.
In our hands (of all members of the forum) chance to bring Loose Talk on top and to connect old and new friends together spreading Rory name.

jim

P.S Jay Jay,

Litle Ray Of the Light and Kiran are one person! You've asked me about my mathematics few days ago? ha what about yours? :)))
Every gun makes its own tune.. Image
After a meal there's nothing like a good cigar.
JimLED

Postby photofinish » 01 Dec 2010, 23:08

JimLED wrote:Yes, you've right Jay Jay.

I hope these ladies still keep an eye on our forum. I think they reading.
In our hands (of all members of the forum) chance to bring Loose Talk on top and to connect old and new friends together spreading Rory name.

jim

P.S Jay Jay,

Litle Ray Of the Light and Kiran are one person! You've asked me about my mathematics few days ago? ha what about yours? :)))

Kiran lives(ed) in Bradford and i met up with her a few times in Leeds,she is very knowledgable about Rory,and Jude is a good friend of mine,who i still hear from via text messages now and again,she is fine..... :)
photofinish

Postby JimLED » 01 Dec 2010, 23:12

JJ, no I'm not jealous. Kiran good friend of mine too. I miss her too.

I hope someday they will back here!
Every gun makes its own tune.. Image
After a meal there's nothing like a good cigar.
JimLED

PreviousNext

Return to Rory Gallagher's Official Forum ~ Welcome