rory tab

Rory Fans ~ New members checkout updated forum rules.. here before posting please
Forum rules
styles/rules.png

LOOSE TALK ~ Moderator Team..
Cynthia Armento (RobertaSparrow) (USA) John Ganjamie (roryfan) (USA) JJ Joyce (Jay Jay) (UK) Jim Petrover (JimLED) (Ukraine).
© RORY GALLAGHER LOOSE TALK 2013

rory tab

Postby onthetiles » 20 Sep 2011, 18:40

Just looking on ultimate guitar.com at Rory tabs (I don't need any, I learned most of Rory stuff by ear... just like the man himself learned) and every one I clicked on got this message...

'The material that was posted to this page was removed from the site. Ultimate Guitar
received a takedown notice from the copyright owner claiming that the user submission
was an infringement of their rights'.

Blimey, that's a bit harsh. I totally understand the reasoning, but I won't be buying the official book. I've already spent a fortune on Rory (and I am happy to do so) surely a few bits of tab between friends won't hurt. Everyone else (Beatles/ Stones/ DP) lets it go on. Cheers.
onthetiles

Re: rory tab

Postby thesjkexperience » 21 Sep 2011, 20:33

I like to look at tab to get a quick start to the chords and let my ear take it from there. I don't mind paying for accurate tab and have both Rory books and the Taste as well. I just hope they start doing more books with accurate tab because keeping Rory alive playing the songs is how it should be.
thesjkexperience

Re: rory tab

Postby Johnbox73 » 23 Sep 2011, 07:09

If anyone has any links to any good RG bass tabs,
I'd be interested - (before they are taken down! )

JW
Johnbox73

Return to Rory Gallagher's Official Forum ~ Welcome