Tattoo'd Lady played at Wedding?

Rory Fans ~ New members checkout updated forum rules.. here before posting please
Forum rules
styles/rules.png

LOOSE TALK ~ Moderator Team..
Cynthia Armento (RobertaSparrow) (USA) John Ganjamie (roryfan) (USA) JJ Joyce (Jay Jay) (UK) Jim Petrover (JimLED) (Ukraine).
© RORY GALLAGHER LOOSE TALK 2013

Re: Tattoo'd Lady played at Wedding?

Postby Sinner Girl » 03 Jul 2011, 21:48

JimLED wrote:AMMA is a best choice for two new married.. while they dancing and kissing :)

Lovely said Jim ;) ;) ;)
''When I was a cowboy out on the Western Plain''

''Being back home means a lot.A bit a peace and quiet and some rest . I write all my songs at home.Its an amazing thing, the minute I get here I begin to wright'
Rory Gallagher
Sinner Girl

Postby Micky » 05 Jul 2011, 09:00

I saw a woman in her 40s yesterday during the hot weather in London wearing TATTOOS on both her arms and of course i started singing TATTOO'D LADY to myself :D

''Tattoo'd lady, bearded baby there my family, when i was lonely...''
Micky

Postby Jay Jay » 05 Jul 2011, 12:36

Micky wrote:I saw a woman in her 40s yesterday during the hot weather in London wearing TATTOOS on both her arms and of course i started singing TATTOO'D LADY to myself :D

I'm just the same Micky, there a few more Tattoo'd Ladies about now compared to when Rory wrote the song hey..

I always change the lyrics though and start singing .. Tattoo'd Lady pretty baby .... PS unless she's ugly :lol: :lol: :lol:
Jay Jay

Postby Micky » 05 Jul 2011, 12:54

Jay Jay wrote:
Micky wrote:I saw a woman in her 40s yesterday during the hot weather in London wearing TATTOOS on both her arms and of course i started singing TATTOO'D LADY to myself :D

I'm just the same Micky, there a few more Tattoo'd Ladies about now compared to when Rory wrote the song hey..

I always change the lyrics though and start singing .. Tattoo'd Lady pretty baby .... PS unless she's ugly :lol: :lol: :lol:

Even though it's nothing to do with when Rory wrote TATTOO'D LADY (about a fairground Tattoo'd lady) you could say that he was 30-35 years ahead of his time time writing/singing about TATTOO'D LADIES which now days is pretty normal but back in 1973-74 would have been VERY UNUSUAL to see a girl/woman wearng tattoos back then?.
Micky

Postby JimLED » 05 Jul 2011, 17:57

Once I saw bearded old woman in the train and I started singin TL too :)
Every gun makes its own tune.. Image
After a meal there's nothing like a good cigar.
JimLED

Postby Sinner Girl » 05 Jul 2011, 18:08

Micky wrote:

Even though it's nothing to do with when Rory wrote TATTOO'D LADY (about a fairground Tattoo'd lady) you could say that he was 30-35 years ahead of his time time writing/singing about TATTOO'D LADIES which now days is pretty normal but back in 1973-74 would have been VERY UNUSUAL to see a girl/woman wearng tattoos back then?.

Perhaps because it was written inspire some of his girls who had a tattoo, and in that time was not very common that women have a tattoo. Who knows maybe these song is dedicated some Rory's girlfriend ;) ;) ;)
''When I was a cowboy out on the Western Plain''

''Being back home means a lot.A bit a peace and quiet and some rest . I write all my songs at home.Its an amazing thing, the minute I get here I begin to wright'
Rory Gallagher
Sinner Girl

Postby onthetiles » 06 Jul 2011, 19:49

Very cool. Kate Moss played Gimme Shelter at her wedding... how predictable is that. Great song but she lost her imagination that day. TL would have been proper stylish.
onthetiles

Previous

Return to Rory Gallagher's Official Forum ~ Welcome