RORY GALLAGHER ~ In The Beginning ~ Take It Easy Baby

Rory Fans ~ New members checkout updated forum rules.. here before posting please
Forum rules
styles/rules.png

LOOSE TALK ~ Moderator Team..
Cynthia Armento (RobertaSparrow) (USA) John Ganjamie (roryfan) (USA) JJ Joyce (Jay Jay) (UK) Jim Petrover (JimLED) (Ukraine).
© RORY GALLAGHER LOOSE TALK 2013

Re: RORY GALLAGHER ~ In The Beginning ~ Take It Easy Baby

Postby Sinner Girl » 30 Jun 2011, 09:51

Jay Jay wrote:
Sinner Girl wrote:I must say the The Taste video are released on beat club DVDs. I think that beat club released on 2 different DVD beat club 69 and 70's.But i wish that was all songs released on 1 DVD like The Taste beat club sessions

No Milka,
I don't think there is any video out there of "The Taste" or Taste Mk1 ( Rory, Eric and Norman) you are referring to Taste Mk2 ( Rory, Richard and John)

Yee you right JJ thank you for correcting me, yee I'm referring to Taste Mk2 ( Rory, Richard and John) but I wish that have some footage's of MK1 that be awesome :D :D
''When I was a cowboy out on the Western Plain''

''Being back home means a lot.A bit a peace and quiet and some rest . I write all my songs at home.Its an amazing thing, the minute I get here I begin to wright'
Rory Gallagher
Sinner Girl

Postby innuendo » 30 Jun 2011, 15:11

i know there's 2 songs of taste on beat club dvd but there's no taste dvds (just taste)
I watched as fear took the old men's gaze
Hopes of the young in troubled graves
'I see no day' I heard him say
So grey is the face of every mortal
innuendo

Postby Sinner Girl » 30 Jun 2011, 15:24

innuendo wrote:i know there's 2 songs of taste on beat club dvd but there's no taste dvds (just taste)

Yes you right, but does not exist only Taste beat club dvd,only you find Taste and other artist on one dvd
''When I was a cowboy out on the Western Plain''

''Being back home means a lot.A bit a peace and quiet and some rest . I write all my songs at home.Its an amazing thing, the minute I get here I begin to wright'
Rory Gallagher
Sinner Girl

Previous

Return to Rory Gallagher's Official Forum ~ Welcome